BLOOPERS

HONEY HONEY
BLOOPERS

[ i didn't change everyone's name because not all my characters have face claims.

jordan - john ambrose

alisha - carly

lana - lara jean ]

☆☆☆

alisha sat in the passenger seat of the car as they waited to film the road trip scene. maisie and jess were in their assigned positions as they waited for the director to yell action. 

jess released a scream as she moved backwards. maisie looked in confusion as alisha bolted out of the car with a scream. 

"sorry, there's a bee!" 

☆☆☆

"why?" alisha asked in character as carly. 

jordan stuffed his hands in his pockets and released a deep breath. "because you like me and you being around me is not a good idea." He told her. "you're my friend, carly. I don't...We're not..." He sighed, seeing her distressed expression. "I'm sorry."

"you asshole." she swore, causing jordan to break character and laugh along with her. 

☆☆☆ 

"i'm so sorry i'm late, model un ran longer than i thought it would and then the roads were closed because of another protest so i had to run here." as jordan lifted his bag to unpack, his bag hit his cup of coffee, spilling its contents on the floor. the mug shattered into pieces as the liquid spread into a puddle. 

alisha clasped a hand over her mouth to contain her laughter. jordan said nothing as the crew cleaned up his mess. he shamefully hung his head as he returned to his starting position. 

☆☆☆ 

"you live a sad sad life, carly roth." jordan said as he plucked a cookie from the tupperware box. he leaned back in his chair was a smug grin before the chair fell from under him. 

he released a yelp as he landed on the floor. 

alisha cackled at the sight, no longer having the capability to speak. she wanted to ask if he was okay but every time she looked at him she laughed more. 

☆☆☆

alisha lay on a sun lounger next to the woman playing her grandmother, bernadette. they both had sunglasses on and lay with smiles on their faces. 

bernadette peared over her glasses at jordan and lana who were in the middle of another scene. "fucking kids" she swore as she and alisha began to laugh. 

☆☆☆

i couldn't think of anymore so sorry it's short. i might do a part 2 if i can think of more.

i want to do, like an interview for the next one so what would you ask alisha/carly and jordan/john?