Shinobu x Pillar Demon Reader

Warning Lemon Ahead

Y/n's POV

You don't know how irritating it is being born a demon and people treat you like the worst thing to be on earth since Kanye West. I try everyday to show these idiots that I'm not some untrustworthy loser

I was fed up with most of the other demon slayers not trusting me

I was walking down this dark alley to get back to my place. Then I suddenly started hearing giggles. I turned to look at the trashcan to see a girl standing on top of it.

" Who are you?" I asked curiously. "There's no need for me to tell you that Y/n, I just find your pathetic life a bit humerous that's all."  The mysterous girl said. " I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked. I'm getting fed up with all these people. "Hehe... you know what I said lady." She commented. Then she disappeared. "Ugh!" I said frustrated while walking home.

                             3 months later

Since that night the girl that I have found out her name is Shinobu has been annoying and making fun of me, every chance she gets. So one night I've finally had enough. I'm gonna teach this little girl a lesson.

I saw Shinobu alone in her room so I took this opportunity to sneak into her room and lock the door. I saw that Shinobu was about to turn around so I got behind her. When she turned arund she jumped. "W-what are you doing?!" Shinobu asked as the closeness made her breath hitch, and the eye contact we both made gave her chills. I leaned forward kissing Shinobu. Her lips tasted wonderfully. It was like a dream come that only got better the deeper the kiss got.

Both of our tongues fought for dominance, but i finally won. I pushed her down on her bed and started to kiss her neck. Shinobu attempted to hold back her moans but failed when i found her sweet spot. I raised up and started to take her kimono and under clothes off. I started to tease her by kissing around her womanhood. "S-stop teasing!" Shinobu moaned out. "I don't think so." I said while taking a look at her naked body. I grin and and started to rub her pussy slowly.

                                   A few minutes later

After teasing her for a few minutes I moved my head and started to kiss around her clit. She started to moan louder as I got even closer to where she wanted me to get to. It took one lick and Shinobu came in my mouth. I looked in her eyes and swallowed her cum and grinned. She looked so embarrassed. "Are you okay Shinobu?" I asked. She panted for a bit. "Y-yeah..." She said finally catching her breath. I helped her get her clothes on. After I helped her get her clothes on i kissed Shinobu. I unlocked the door and went to help train Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, and Zenitsu.

Shinobu's POV

That was amazing. I guess not all demons are bad.

Y/n

I love you

Hallo guys so i unpublished and deleted this so i descided to reupload it. Wattad is ugly but this oneshot was amazingness so here it is once again!