Nezuko X Pillar Reader

Y/n's POV

Me and Nezuko have been trying to go on a date for 2 weeks. 2 weeks! But Zenitsu has been interrupting us. He also keeps flirting with Nezuko too. Even Inosuke gets that me and her are dating! But what hurts me the most is that Nezuko lets him. It's like she doesn't even care. " Y/n?" Shinobu asked, "are you okay?" "I'm fine... it's just that... I just don't see why Nezuko lets Zenitsu flirt with her!" I told. Shinobu looked like she was thinking. " Maybe you can ignore her." Shinobu said. " Huh??" I asked confused. "If you ignore her then she will see how much she's been hurting you." Shinobu explained. " Oh yeah... thanks Shinobu!" I said and I hugged her. She hugged me back.

The next day

So I have started to ignore Nezuko like Shinobu said and so far it's working. Now she just looks at me when Zenitsu flirts with her. "NEZUKO!!!!!" Zenitsu screamed. Then Nezuko took her bamboo mussle off and started to speak. " Stop!" Nezuko shouted. Zenitsu looked confused. "From day one you've flirted with me and now That I ACTUALLY have a girlfriend you won't let me and her go on a fucking date!" Nezuko explained. Zenitsu just looked sad. " GO FLIRT WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND ME AND Y/N ALONE!" Nezuko shouted making Zenitsu piss his pants and run away. I ran up to Nezuko and kissed her on the lips. " I love you Nezuko." I said looking lovingly into her pink eyes. " I love you too and I'm sorry." Nezuko said with a bright smile showing her fangs. Then we went to my room and cuddled and fell asleep.

Shinobu's POV

I stopped what I was doing when I heard Nezuko scream at Zenitsu. When I got outside Mitsuri pulled me back. "Honey look." Mitsuri said pointing to the kissing couple. And yes me and Mitsuri are together. "They're so cute together!" I said excitedly. Mitsuri just giggled and kissed me.

Demon Slayer Yuri Oneshots (On Haitas)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara