Nezuko X Demon Reader

Y/n POV

Tired...

Afraid...

Alone...

I don't understand how i got in this position...

Muzan Kibutsuji...

You will pay...

" Why does everybody have to die..." I started. Hi my name is Y/n L/n...

And well... I'm a demon. I didn't want to be a demon...

I hate killing...

i hate the taste of human flesh...

I was once human you know...

"Okay... where's the rope." I said looking for the rope. "There it is!" I said. I grabbed all the rope I needed and went to the part of the house that had a place to tie myself to. I started to tie my legs first. "I really don't want to hurt anyone... that's why i'm doing this." I said to myself. Then i started to tie my arms to the wall. (Authors note- you can grow another set of arms when you need to.) " I really hope this works..." I said with a bit of doubt. Then i heard the front door open. "Hello?" A male voice said. "Tanjiro maybe there's no demons here." Another male voice said scared. "Grrr i think there is!" Another male voice said with confidence. I smelt blood. "Grrrr..." I said in bloodlust. 'No! Keep it together Y/n!' I thought trying to control myself. I finally got a hold of myself. Then i heard the door to this room open. "Crap... um... hi?" I said afraid. I saw a boy with a scar on his forehead and a box on his back, a trembling boy with yellow hair, and a boy with a boar mask. The boy with the scar took the box off of his back and sat it down. " Um... why is she tied up tanjiro?" The boy with yellow hair said confused. " How am i supposed to know Zenitsu!" The boy named tanjiro said. "I'M GONNA KILL IT!!!!" The other boy yelled. "Inosuke no!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu shouted at the same time. I started to cry. Then the box opened.

 Then the box opened

"Eh..." I said still crying. " Nezuko..." Tanjiro said quietly. Nezuko got in front of me and she smacked Inosuke. He went through the wall. Nezuko untied me and looked at me with heart eyes. "Um..." me, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu said at the same time.

Nezuko's POV

I will protect you...

And that's a promise.

I hope you liked this chapter