Lowe's Daughter (Sally)

Lucy's POV
"I snuck in through the broken window on the 1st floor. The floor was about to give out on the first step inside the hotel. I looked around the old hotel and saw all the broken floorboards and the paint chipping away. I walked around cautiously making sure not to destroy anything."

I say out loud to myself "Jeez Dad was right" walking around the hotel gives me the creeps. If dad could survive I can, I said to myself in my head. I heard a crash and turned around as quick as I could, pointing the flashlight in the direction of the bang. "Oh thank god" I saw a black cat on top of some news papers. I walked over and gave the cat a pet before reading one of the head lines of the new paper
"Hotel Cortez Shut Down Again".
I turn around and see a group of teens bolting out of the hotel. I run after them and ask them what happened. They described to me a man who looked like he was wearing a skin suit and a metal penis. "Dad told me he would be here" I went back inside and walked up the steps. I held on to the railing and saw an almost naked woman running down them. She didn't make it out. The Countess. Holy shit the Countess is real. Dad always mentioned her but I never believed him. I continue up the staircase and went to the room that dad stayed in. I heard a chuckle behind me and turned around but saw nothing. It was definitely a female. Then 10 minutes later I heard it again coming from the bathroom. I went into the bathroom but no one was there. Or so I thought. I felt a hand on my arm and before I knew it I was slammed against the bathroom door with a knife against my throat. My eyes opened and a bald woman with eye makeup was there. She said in her lower and deep voice "who the hell are you" I responded "I'm Lucy Lowe" the woman looks like she's seen a ghost so I turn her around and press the knife against her throat. She just laughs and says "oh this brings back a great memory" I look stunned and she says "go ahead. Slit my throat" I drop the knife "I have no intention of killing anyone". She laughs and says "so your nothing like my father" this makes my blood boil and I end up slitting her throat.

Five minutes later
I run down the staircase again to see the woman I just killed right in front of me. She walks past me and goes to the run down bar. "What's your drink Lowe" I told her my usual drink and sat on one of the bar stools. I ask for her name and she responds with "Liz Taylor". I ask her how she knows my dad and she responds "your dad, John, was quite the resident when he lived here" I smirk and say "yeah he told me". I told Liz how my dad cheated on his old wife with my mom which is why I look so much like him. After what felt like years talking I look at my watch and realize it's only been 15 minutes. She laughs at my expression and says "time gets all messed up when your in here. Days can feel like years and years can feel like days". She soon asks me why I came to the hotel and if I knew about all the murders from my dad. I told her that there was a lot of unanswered questions I had.

After another 15 minutes talking the woman leaves and comes back with another woman, Iris. I introduced myself and had to use the restroom. Once I had used the restroom and was washing my hands another woman came up behind me. I tried my hardest to get away but her hand was against my throat and gripping it hard. "I know you're his daughter and you have no idea how badly I want to kill you. Killing you right In front of him would get him back for the pain he caused me. On your knees" I looked at her shocked. "I beg your pardon?" She repeated "on your knees" I took the gun from my pocket and flipped us around so the gun was pressed against her heart. I shouted "I'm not here to cause any trouble. I just want answers. I want to apologize" she looked at me with the most confused impression. She asked "apologize?" I said "yes. My dad did a lot of fucked up stuff and I want to apologize. I need to talk to Sally".
I felt a knock and sharp pain on my head and the last thing I remember was the woman's expression when I said "Sally".

I woke up tied to a chair and two people arguing. A man and a woman. The man and woman argued until I finally screamed "STOP"
The woman and man both look at me. "Jeez my head is pounding" I felt a sting on my lip and looked to see a cut. I realized I was in some sort of trouble. So I said "Listen. I want to see sally and apologize. Then I'll be out of your hair. I'm John Lowe's daughter. I want to clear his debt. Please let me apologize to her. Even if it gets me killed" I breathed out another please and passed out again.

About 10 minutes later I saw Iris gently patting my face and trying to wake me up. She was the nicest to me so far. After she woke me up and gave me some water. I kept asking where sally was but no one said anything. Iris kept saying "she's gonna kill you if she sees you".

I wrote this super quickly. If you would like me to continue, I will. Thank you for all your support. ♥️