My Neighbor Ally (1)

*Your POV*
It's been about 2 years since Ally moved in with her wife and son, ivy and Ozzie. They are well were a really cute family but I was always jealous of Ivy. I would catch them kissing in the morning and laughing with each other and I always wished I was ivy. It sounds pathetic crushing on your neighbor but I mean If Ally was your neighbor you would understand. I'm currently single but every time I've hooked up with someone I just picture im with Ally. Every time I go on a date I wish it was with ally. I know it's sounds like I'm obsessed but we flirt with each other all the time so she also seems interested in me. The past couple weeks though some weird things have been happening in the neighborhood well to her more specifically and I hate seeing her sad. Her and ivy have now split up and she is all alone in that big house with Oz. I always feel so bad for her considering her phobias and how severe they are. Sometimes I'll go over and stay with her until she falls asleep on her couch. It sounds creepy but I love watching her sleep, her nose and lips sometimes twitch and she has these adorable light snores. So I went to sleep that night and I didn't go to ally's which made me sad but I was able to sleep. I woke up to POUNDING on my front door. I look at the time on my phone and it's 2:34 in the morning. They keep on pounding so I run downstairs, I slept naked so I just slipped on some underwear and a zip up hoodie on with no bra underneath. I run to the front door and hear "(Y/N) PLEASE GOD WAKE UP LET ME IN PLEASE" I realize it's ally and as soon as I unlock the door she flings it open. She slams it and locks it, she leans against the door with a gun in her hands and she looks scares shitless. I touch her shoulder, she jumps and I say "woah hey Al what happened" she looks at me with pure fear in her eyes and I wrap my arms around her, she holds me like the world is ending and I start not being able to breath. I ask while holding her face and panicking "Oz hey ally where is Oz" she pants and says "at a friends h-house" I say "ok that's good come here" she leaps back into my arms and while hugging her I take the gun out of her hands and put it in my back pocket (of course making sure the safety is on) I pick her up bridal style and she wraps her arms around my neck while burying her face in my neck. Even though she's panicking I smile at how it feels to literally hold her in my arms. I set her on the couch and she's still on my lap (bridal style) I start stroking her hair and I feel her body trembling. I know one thing that make her calm down, nicknames and something else they use on babies. I ask her "hey pumpkin-" she always smiles when I called her that and as I said it she smiles slightly. I stroke her hair and say "I'm gonna need you to get up real quick but for a second" she looks petrified and clings to my sweatshirt, she asks obviously scared "your not leaving are you" I say "no no I'm not I just need to get up really quick" she nods her head and I take off my sweatshirt, she looks at me wide eyed and asks "wh-what are you doing" I say "oh Al I forgot I didn't have a bra on (which was true) I can put on more clothes if you like" she smiles and says "no no it's I'm fine we're both mature woman" I smile slightly and sit back on the couch I laugh as she stares at my breasts and I say "um Ally" she looks up at me still wide eyed and blushes heavily. I ask "can you come sit on my lap I want to try something" she just nods and sits in my lap bridal style. I say "ok I want you to put your head against my chest, make sure your ear is pressed against my skin" she looks at me and I give her a reassuring smile, I add "and I want you to listen to my heartbeat and follow my breathing" she simply nods and lays her head on my chest, my heartbeat quickens and she realizes it, she asks softly "why is your heart beating so fast" I say "um well you had me scared Al" that wasn't a total lie but the real reason was because the fucking woman I'm in love with his laying on my naked chest and probably staring at my boobs. She says "oh ok" after about 10 minutes of sitting in complete silence and her breathing with me she has calmed down, I ask "Al you calm" she nods and lifts her head off my chest, I slip the sweatshirt back on and say "ok I'm gonna go get more clothes on" she screams "NO" I look at her confused and she adds "I really don't want to be alone" I walk back to her and say "ok pumpkin um just come with me" she nods and follows me to my bedroom. While getting more clothes on I feel her eyes on my body which makes me smile. I say after getting dressed "ok Al um are you hungry" she says "no I'm just tired" I nod and say "ok well take my bed it's pretty comfortable" she laughs and climbs into my bed. I tuck her in and say after kissing her forehead "I'm not gonna let anyone or anything hurt you" I whisper "pumpkin" she smiles and I say "I'll be in every 5 minutes to check on you" she asked worried "but you won't get any sleep" I chuckle and say "I'll be fine Al" she nods and I leave the room. The next 15 minutes go by and I come in every 5 minutes to check on her. After I leave I here screaming and race upstairs skipping a few steps on the way. I basically kick my door down and ally is having a nightmare, I jump into bed and say "Ally wake up its a dream your ok" after like 10 minutes she wakes up, she starts to calm down and I feel her forehead, I say "woah Al your burning up" I hold her face and say "I'm gonna run you a cold bath it should help" she nods and I go to rub the bath. She walks in about 5 minutes later and I say "it's perfect" I laugh and add "well it's freezing but perfect" she lightly chuckles and I say "ok I'll leave and you can get in just yell when your ready for me to come back" she nods and about 2 minutes later I hear Ally yelling "(Y/N) you can come in" I walk in to ally's naked body just getting into the tub and my face goes hot. God I've dreamt about this but never thought it would actually happen. She looks over her shoulder at me and smiles, I crack a nervous smiles and say "ok um well" she laughs and says "thank you" I nod and say while chuckling "your welcome pumpkin" she chuckles and I say "Um so can you clean yourself or" she smirks and says "yes but I rather have you do it" my body goes hot and I blurt out "I'm straight" we both knew I was lying but she says "yeah I know it's just I wasn't trying to like make a move or something" she chuckles and I say "yeah I know it's ok" I crouch beside her on the tub and put some soap on a new loofa, I start rubbing her back and then I go to her chest, my hand grazes one of her breasts and I see her smirk, she says while still having her eyes closed "you can touch them if you really want to" I shoot ny eyes wide open and say "um no it was an accident" she strokes my face and says "go ahead sweetie I know you want to" I feel a knot in my stomach but also butterflies, she says "don't go scared on me now" she takes my hand and places my hand over one of her hard nipples, she moans as my hand goes over her breasts, I pull my hand back hard which surprises her and I say "I-oh god no I can't" I run out of the bathroom leaving her there and call my mom.

*Ally's POV*
I place her hand over my breast and moan as she makes contact I've wanted her hand there since she first stopped by my house with the most delicious peach cobbler you've ever had. She was always so caring and kind especially towards me. I really had feelings for this girl but she always claimed that she was straight which I believed but deep down we both knew she was lying. When she pulled her hand away I felt sadness run through my body, maybe she was straight and I just ruined our friendship. I put clothes on and then I hear her talking on the phone with someone "no mom I'm not gonna tell her I'm gay" ok so firsts she's talking with her mom and second I fucking knew it. She adds "mom I want her to trust me that's all I've ever wanted from her was trust, ok her wife left her and I might be all she has, I hope im all she has anyway mom if I tell her that I've been in love with her for the past year she's gonna get scared and leave" I hear her say this and my jaw drops. I can't believe she's in love with me, I slip and I hear "ok mom she's coming I gotta go" I he's her add "yeah love you too" she hangs up and walks into the room. She gives me a smile and I say "I'm sorry about the bathroom" she shakes her head and says "don't worry Ally it's fine" I smirk and move closer to her

To Be Continued.....