Bette And Dot

*Your POV*
I went to this freak show in some hopes of calming my self from my fucked up life. I was greeted by a cheery man. I guess his name is "lobster boy" he was gonna hand me a ticket but he seemed nervous. I reach my hand out and say "I'm (y/n) it nice to meet you" he looks and says "you want to shake my hand" I nod and say "of course that the way you were born I'm not disturbed by it" he has a big smile that shows of his dimples and he says when shaking my hand "well it's a pleasure enjoy the show" I smile and give him a nod before going in. I realize I'm pretty early and I see some people setting up "Amazon Eve" at the piano and the "seal dude" at the drums, some dwarfs are doing other things when I hear a "damn it" I look up and see the most beautiful woman well women I've ever seen. I hear a southern accent say "come on Dot it's not that difficult" I hear apparently dot say "well then you do it numbskull" I approach closer now having taken of my fedora and holding it in my hands. I walk up and lean onto stage, I see dot look at me and say in a bitchy tone "you can't me on stage" I say "oh I'm sorry I was just gonna help" she looks at me and I hear Bette "yes we would like that wouldn't we Dot" they look at each other and I can tell their arguing in their heads. I say "um never mind" I walk away and hear a "wait" from Dot. I smirk and turn around, Dot rolls her eyes at me and says "we could use some help" I smile and I see Bette blush while Dot rolls her eyes but I see her doe eyes light up when I flash them a smile. I hop up and I say "I used to perform at bars so I'm pretty good with this stuff" Bette smiles at me and says "oh well thank you" I smile and say "your welcome doll face" i give her a wink and I see her cheeks go red and she gets flustered. I look at Dot who is scolding her sister and she says "yeah thanks" I extend my hand and say "I'm (y/n) it's a pleasure to meet not one-" I look at bette "-but two-" I look at Dot "-beautiful ladies" I wink at bette and give Dot a sweet smile. Dot says "your not bothered by a two headed freak" I don't know what comes over me but I cup there cheeks and say while staring into their eyes "woah you beautiful ladies are not freaks your so beautiful and unique but in a really really good way" I slow down the 'really really' and scan my eyes down there bodies and getting lost in their adorable doe eyes. I look up to see bette blushing and shockingly Dot is as well, I clear my throat and say "um well it was a pleasure" I hop off stage and go take a seat. The show begins and then they get introduced and I can see how nervous they are, their eyes scan for somewhere to go other than the very bright spot light on them, their eyes meet mine and the three of us smile big, even for smiles. I hear "I've been a bad bad girl" my heart drops and I'm turned on by Dots voice. They start singing and I whistle causing them to lightly chuckle, they continue to sing and I love hearing them. The show ends and I hop up on stage to talk with them and some of the other freaks. I smile at bette and dot and say "you ladies were absolutely beautiful up there" they smile and I say "seriously I'll admit I got a tingle in between my legs hearing and seeing you up there" their eyes go wide eyed and I smile, I rub the back of my neck and say "alright well it's getting late I wish I could stay but I have to get well somewhere" they cock and eyebrow and ask "do you mean home" I say "um no i don't have one" bette says concerned "you don't have a house" I say "um no my ex took our house and I well I sleep in my car now" I see bette have a sad expression and even dot softens slightly, I say "oh no it's fine I just have to find a parking lot I'll be fine tho" I smile at them and go to walk away when I feel a hand grip mine, I turn to see dot grabbed my hand, I look at our intertwined hands and she says "Elsa probably has an extra tent or bed you can stay in" I smile and I hear bette blurt out "we have an extra bed in our tent" I smile really big and I see dot scolding her sister. I ask "oh no I mean it would be nice but please I don't want to bother you guys" They both grab my hands and I smile, they say at the same time "your not a bother" I smile as my heart melts. They take my hands and walk me to Elsa, we talk and she agrees that I can sleep in Bette and Dots tent. They get into their pajamas and come out of the bathroom, I stare at how adorable they look in their night gown and I say "you ladies really look beautiful in everything" they laugh and I smile. We ah have conversation and we climb into our separate beds, I hear rustling and I hear a light "dot don't say that"
(D) "well she can't stay here forever"
(B) "why are you being so mean she is the nicest person we've ever met"
(D) "yeah she's very sweet and simply beautiful"
(B) "oh my god Dot you have a crush on her"
(D) "shut up no I don't"
(B) "whatever you like her"
(D) "stop she might here you"
I hear some rustling and then I hear dot say sternly "bette not now not while she's in here"
(B) "dot common I know you feel that not in your stomach and you say you don't like it but I know you do"
I hear dot let out a moan and I know bette is touching themselves. I hear bette giggle and then
(D) "bette stop it right now"
(B) "oh come on but we're so c-close oh"
I smile and I hear a
(D) "fuck (y/n)"
I get slightly surprised to hear dot moan my name but I smile as I hear them moan louder and I hear them finish
(B) "now your gonna tell me you didn't enjoy that"
(D) "shut up and go to sleep"
(B) "goodnight Dot"
(D) "goodnight bette"
I smile and want to climb into their bed and fuck them but I just met them. I go to sleep smiling knowing bette and dot are both thinking about me

If you guys want me to continue this I will. I have some ideas for bette and dot so yeah. Much love and appreciation 🦖📎❤️-KB