Chapter 10 - The Truth Behind the Mask

After breakfast, we decided to watch a movie. I helped clean the kitchen with Katsuki as Deku made popcorn and picked a movie. I stood at the right side of the sink washing the dishes while he stood on my left rinsing them. Without even realizing what I was doing, I slightly leaned my head on his shoulder as we worked. As if I had done this all the time, he immediately placed his head on top of mine. I smiled, I felt contempt and almost whole. A small part of me felt empty, and my eyes trailed up towards Izu who was sitting on the couch flipping through movies on the TV. He felt my gaze and looked towards me with a smile. I finished the last dish and handed it to Katsuki before drying my hands. I pulled away to grab the popcorn that finished cooking in the microwave. I hated to admit it to them, but I had never had popcorn before. Or, sat down and watched a movie with someone. I was always training or doing missions. Constantly moving places or states. I didn't stay anywhere long enough to do family homely things such as watching movies and eating popcorn. I turned around with the hot popcorn bag in my hands while Katsuki turned around from the sink. He gave me a smirk before leaning in and kissing me on the lips. I was shocked from the sudden touch but quickly melted into the kiss. After a few seconds of kissing, he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up like a baby. I squealed quietly from the sudden change of position as he walked towards the living room. "What movie do you guys want to watch?" Izu asked as he saw Katsuki and I. "No stupid cheesy shit," Katsuki demanded before throwing me onto the couch. I gasped when he flopped down beside me, my arms moved to guard the bag of popcorn, scared it would explode everywhere. "Any suggestions Dove?" Izu asked. I shook my head, "I-I've never.. watched a movie before.." I admitted solemnly.

God the Creed didn't allow us to do anything did they...

Shadow: They controlled us more than we realized...

"Eh?! How the hell have you never seen a movie before?!" Katsuki snapped sitting up fast to stare at me in surprise. I blushed and looked at the popcorn bag I held. "I-I don't know..." I muttered. Izu sighed before clicking on an action and romance movie. "What else have you never done that normal people do?" Katsuki mumbled, while grabbing the popcorn bag and opening it. "I guess a lot of things... I've never met friends' parents before... or eat popcorn. Never gone to an arcade, or an amusement park..." I began mumbling things that came to mind. Activities I had always wanted to do but wasn't allowed to due with the Creed. "Wow. That's a lot... looks like we have lots to do when we get back then!" Izu gave me his closed eyed smile. I smiled back before the movie started and I grabbed his hand to pull him onto the couch with us. I didn't realize exactly what position we were going to take but when everyone stopped moving I realized, they made a human sandwich. Katsuki was all the way at the back of the couch laying longways, with me flush against his front so that he was spooning me, then with Izu on the outside laying longways so that I was spooning him. I blushed at how close both of their bodies were but instantly noticed how calm I felt. How safe, how complete and contempt I felt. I had never felt like this before and honestly, it felt really nice and relaxing. I felt like for the first time in my entire life I could relax. As if we weren't close enough, Katsuki placed his arm around my hip, pulled me closer to him and nuzzled his face into my hair. I blushed at how close he was, but then took a good deep breath of his wonderful caramel smell.

Why does he smell so good?! Gosh! 

Shadow: He thinks the same, we smell like roses due to our Angel Wings Quirk. 

Yeah, but he doesn't know that... 

I did the same thing Katsuki did to me, to Izu. I pulled him closer by placing my arm on his stomach. He sighed when we stopped moving, my face was nuzzled into his neck. I immediately blushed when his scent hit my nose, he smelled like a sweet mint, like a peppermint.