Chapter 1 - Introduction

I was on a lovely date with the Cameron Dallas when a buzzing sound started tormenting me,that's when I realised that it was only a dream and that I had to wake up for hell.

That's the life of every teen.

My name is Ally I live in San Francisco, California and I'm seventeen years old. I live with my parents and my five brothers. Yep I'm the only girl and my brothers are overprotective along with my father. My mother and I have a very close relationship. She's only 34 and when we go out a lot of people think we're sister. Oh and my whole family and I including all the people in town are werewolves. Wow that escalated quickly? So let me explain myself my dad is the alpha of this pack which is the Bloodmoon pack we're about 500 members and my dad is the leader. My brother Nathan, the second eldest is the beta which is the second command and Brandon my other brother is the third in command. The eldest brother, Jack is going to take Dad's place. Also mates. Qh every werewolf has to have a mate. A mate is basically your other half and your life depends on them. I don't really believe in mate shit and stuff I hate the fact that I'm not free to do what I want and being owned by someone just irritates me. Brandon ,Nathan and Jack are all mated and by their observations they tend to get possessive .a lot.

Enough about werewolves.. I have long golden brown hair, green eyes and tan skin. I have a very petite body and I'm only 5'2 which I get teased a lot by my brothers. They are 6'5. Yep. oh and I'm a pretty stubborn person.

I go to Westfield highschool and its pretty boring like every school but I'm used to it and I have a lot of popular friends. No I don't consider me popular or shit I just have a lot of friends and I love talking to everyone. I hate showing of like the bitches in my school.

So today is the last week before summer break and I'm super excited because I've been waiting for the holidays to start since the first month of school. No joke.

I decided to wear comfortable clothes as always . So I wore a white tank top that said 'killin' it' written and short acid wash shorts along with knee socks and black doc martins shoes . I also wore a flannel since it is a bit chilly outside.

I went downstairs to be welcomed with the smell of freshly made pancakes and nutella. Yum.

*while eating*

'Hey slow down there Missy you're going to choke if you put more pancakes in your mouth' mom said while drink her coffee.

'ha fatass' my brother Bred said as he was licking the remaning of the nutella jar. 'Said the pig who ate the whole three jars of nutella in one day'.

'That was not me that was Tyler' . 'don't fucking blame this on me man you know it was you'. 'mind your language mister' my father said as he was preparing some papers for the pack meeting.

'Quh fine I'm going to school Alls?' 'Yep coming' .I grabbed my school bag and when I was about to Open the door my mother came rushing to me and embraced me into a big hug. 'Alls u might meet your mate today since your birthday is next week aah I'm so excited dear I have to meet him immediately okay?' Here we go again. 'qw mom please no I'm not meeting anyone today and I don't want a mate and that the least thing I want ' 'you'll see when I met your father I couldn't resist the lust in ou- ' 'mom please stop please' 'oh fine have a nice day at school dears' 'we'll do bye'.

________________________________

Soo? Did you like the introduction. I'm new to this and I'm trying my best to make this story work.

Comment any suggestions and things I can include in the story. Ok bye.

-Stay Safe