Chapter 4: Hot egotistic mate

Ally's pov

Lights lit down my face I squeezed my eyes and stretched myself. I wasn't in my room , then I remembered what happened . What time is it, I tried to find my phone but I realized that it had no battery.

I stood up and looked at the full sized mirror. Oh god I look like a mess. How long was I even here? I looked at the window and it was dark outside. My family is probably freaking out right know I should probably find a way to call them.

All of a sudden I hear the door knob turn and in came a girl probably my age. She had brown hair, green eyes and a small figure like mines.

'Oh hi,good you're awake' 'um hi who are you' I asked 'oh yeah I'm Ella I'm the beta's mate and Theo is my brother sorry to barge in like this but I thought I should keep you company you know it's pretty boring here' 'she seems nice' my wolf said

   'where is Theo I really need to ask him something' I asked sitting beside her 'he's not here at the moment he's out doing some pack stuff, he'll be back soon tho did you need something?' 'Um yes can I by any chance call my parents and tell them I'm alright because they probably sent pack members to come find me' 'oh yes of course here' she handed me her phone.

After two beeps my mom picked up 'hey mom' she screamed so loudly I think my ears got damaged 'ALLY ELIZABETH JANE PRICE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU I'VE TRIED REACHING YOU A 100 TIMES AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER ME YOU'LL BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN YOU GET HOME MISSY'.

'I'm sorry mum my phone died and a friend lent me her phone everything's fine mum I'm at my friends house I can't explain right now I'll call you later ' before she could shout again I hung up. I couldn't tell her about this, not now at least .'thanks for letting me call my mom' 'that's no problem ' .

She took out her hand for me to hold 'come you are probably starving to death right now' 'yeah I kinda am' 'hahah come on then what do you wanna eat I'm kinda craving pizza right now' 'same here' 'omg we should order some pizzas then'

After eating a whole pizza I couldn't even breath I was so full but damn that pizza was just amazing . We sat on the couch and watched expelled by Cameron Dallas I love that boy he's so talented and hot 'but not as hot as Theo' my wolf said

'You know I'm proud that you're Theo's mate you're different from those sluts he usually brings' I felt a peng of jealousy so he's a player I knew it boys like him always end up the same 'don't worry tho these past two weeks he has been really determined to find he's mate and he's really happy now that he found you he talked non-stop about you today' 'awh our mate is so cute and where is he I'm missing him already why is he taking him so damn long.' My wolf groaned. 'Clam down he's probably coming soon believe it or not  kinda missing him too'. 'I knew it' she yelled happily.

After a minute or so the door opened and in came Theo and Jacob (beta) with blood on there shirts. Theo had a huge bruise on his forehead, me and Ella got up and ran towards them 'what happened to you?' '20 rouges where surrounding our area and we tackled them all' he said while taking his shirt off and putting a new one. 'why?' 'Because first they are rouges, second they where on our area, third they threatened me' he said with gritted teeth 'not exactly treated but they said some things about you that Mr Theo made him flip' 'what did they say?' I was curious now. 'They saw you enter the house and they said if you were good in bed and what they would do to you if you were their mate blah blah blah ' 'oh my god gross'

I moved towards Theo his bruise was bleeding 'come on we should probably get that fix' I grabbed his hands and when in the bathroom 'where's the first aid kit' 'in the top cupboard' I couldn't reach for the handle so he had to reach for it himself . short girl problem):

We when in the bedroom and sat down on his bed 'sit down on the bed and put your hands on waist' 'w-what?' Did he just stutter? 'You heard me come on' I sat down on the bed waiting for him. 'Ok if you insist' he winked at me, perv. He did as I said and I started cleaning his wound. 'Its gonna hurt a bit okay' I put alcohol on it 'wh-ouch' he's tight grip on my waist made me cringe . As I finished I did a few stitches and covered it with a stick 'all done now' I said as I petted his head . He's hands were still on my waist and his eyes where still staring at mines. His soft hands touched my skin and slowly his face moved towards mine . He's lips were a few inches away and as our lips brushed together Jacob came in the room 'hey um- was I interrupting something?' 'You think' Theo growled 'I'm sorry I just wanted to say that me and Ella are going to watch a movie and thought you'd join us but never mind have fun' he gave a quick wink to Theo and left ,such perverts 'so where were we' .

'I should go' as I stood up he grabbed my hand 'no stay let's cuddle ' he said while petting the empty space I took of my jacket and socks and entered the warm Queen size bed he took of he's shirt and oh my god I kept starting at he's fine rock abs 'liking the view I see ' he teased 'what view?' I said while teasing back 'my abs of course' 'nah I've seen better' 'no you didn't' 'he growled and grabbed me by the waist and whispered 'you sure about that princess' he's voice sent shivers down my spine 'y-yes' 'I don't think so' . All of a sudden he started tickling me 'awh n-n-n-nnno s-stoooop p-p-pleassee' 'not until you say I'm the most sexiest, kissable and hottest mate ever' 'n-nno' 'fine then' he continued tickling 'oook f-fine youuu a-are t-t-the mossst sexiessst , k-kissable and h-hottest m-m-mate ever' I said with tears in my eyes  'thank you I know' he winked at me 'your an egoistic ass' we chuckled and as soon as we hit the bed we slept like there's was no tomorrow.

________________________________

I ship them so bad<3

Hope you liked Chapter 4 :D

Comment and don't forget to vote!

-stay safe xx