Chapter 5 : Such a tease.

Warning: this chapter is still on major editing

The next morning I woke up with huge arms around my waist. I looked up and saw a cute Theo sleeping with his mouth open and snoring lightly on his pillow. I checked the time and it was already 12:00pm, i had to go pee really bad so I ''tried'' to remove Theo's hand away from my waist but he only held me even tighter than before which made my insides feel really good (note sarcasm).

"Theo wake up" i said while poking his face "nah go back to sleep" his morning husky voice was just too sexy it made my insides jump. "Theo it's freakin 12:00pm in the afternoon and i have to pee really bad and i can't get up with your huge ass arms around me and i'm going to pee on the bed if you don't move anytime soon" i groaned "fine go pee" he finally lifted his arms and i sprinted all the way to the bathroom ignoring the fact that i was about to fall.

When i finished i brushed my knotted hair and when i was done i found Theo still sleeping with his back on display and the sheets just above his ass. "don't you have any pack meetings to do or any alpha stuff?" I asked while plopping myself beside him. "ugh no actually it's saturday and I always sleep in and i tought maybe today we should hang out or something" he rubbed his eyes and lifted himself up.

"like a date ?" i smiled widely "yea like a date so you want?" he said while grabbing me by the waist. "No" I decided to tease him a little bit "whaat you just smiled at the idea and now you refuse" he growled "ask me properly like a gentleman would" i pretend to be angry but it was not working because i started laughing as should as he spoke.

"okay fine then will you Ally Price go on a date with me today on this fine wonderful day like me ?" he winked and planted a kiss on my neck "fine if you insist" i rolled my eyes playfully, he just laughed and stood up grabbing his shirt from the floor "so where do you wanna go?" he said. "I don't know surprise me?" "okay princess go prepare yourself we're going out in about an hour dress comfy" he cupped my face and kissed me.

After taking a bath i had no clothes with me as i was about to tell Theo i saw him placing a stack of clothes on the bed "babe here are some clothes i thought that you would wear some of my sisters clothes until we go clothes shopping or something. "awhh thanks i was going to tell about that,you're the best" i hugged him "I also borrowed her new bra and panties she hasn't worn them yet so" he smiled awkwardly . "aren't we greatful to have a caring and loving mate" my wolf cheered, yea.

I decided to wear a mint floral dress just above my knees and white converse and sticked with light make up. As i was doing my hair i was trying to figure out what was I'm going to say to my parents about what happened so i decided to go and ask Ella if she could lend me her phone since mind is still totally dead. I walked towards her room and when i tried to open it it was locked. I knocked a few times but no one opened " Ella are you there?" i shouted.

After a couple of seconds the door opened just a little bit and Ella's head popped through the door "can i help you with something" she said while scrathing the back of her head.

Her red lipstick was smugged all over her face and all of a sudden Jacob opened the door more widely and with a blushed cheek he exited the door. "did i interupt something?" i said with a smile on my face knowing all along what they where actually doing "no not at all i was just helping him with his um school uh project thingy"she said while looking down "sureeee, anyways i wanted to ask you if you can please lend me your phone to call my parents because my battery is still dead" i did a puppy face and she just applied with just " yea of course" "thank you so much Ella" "no worries"

I dailed my home number and my dad picked up "Dad it's me and before you shout at me i want to explain everything, yester-" " baby girl calm down it's okay i know what happen " "you do ?" i asked a bit surprised "yes dear yesterday alpha Theo came to our house and told us that he was your mate and that he wanted you by his side and i couldn't say know because he seemed very determined " "sooo your not mad at me?" "how can i be mad and my little girl i know that someday this would have happened and i now i am over protective but i'm learning the fact that you're growing up"

"awwhh dad But I'll always be your little girl dad, and i promise i will come and visit every week" "yeah you better cause if not you'll find me and your mom right next to your window at night haha i'm just joking i'm serious though" " oh my god dad i promise and tell mom and my brothers that i love them and i'll call you as soon as i can" "okay my dear we love you stay safe" " i love you too dad byeeee".

pheww that was a long call. I was really puzzled as to why Theo didn't tell about this but oh well. When i walked out of the room i bumped into Theo and saw him looking at me up and down and fighting with his wolf not to make something stupid " hey let me put on a shirt and we'll go" he said while changing his shirt putting his insanely hot abs in the view. Suddenly he dropped his shirt and started walking towards me with that signiture smirk on his face i started to walk backwards but within seconds I was trapped with his hand pushing mine at the wall.

He lowered his face since he was a lot taller than me "you look amazingly stunning with that dress btw, like always" his lips were inches away from mine and as we were about to kiss he backed away smiling devilish at me . "you're such a tease" i groaned and crossed my arms over my chess. "and so are you my pretty little mate".

_____________________________

sorry i took so long to update since i had a lot of exams the past month i didn't have the time to update so hope you liked this chapter and i will update more regularly now.. :)xxx