Chapter 2- Uh Hell No

When we arrived at school my best friend Anna beth came running and shouting at me 'Omg Omg Omg Omg Ally ally ally ally guess what' she said screaming

'did someone die' i said while laughing at her . She gave me that 'are you serious ' look 'no silly goose a new guy is coming today at our school'.

'why is he coming doesn't he know that this is the last school week'. 'he is coming here not because he is starting school he is coming here to find his mate omg omg they say he's very hot.

'I don't really care Anna beth please' I said while walking past her. 'maybe he's your mate' I almost chocked in my own spit with that comment 'are you kidding me I could care less if he was my mate or not'

As we entered ,the hall was filled with girls talking and whispering about the guy, I just ignored them and when for first period . In the middle of the lesson as I was taking down notes I smelt the most intoxicating smell I have ever smelt. The scent was vanilla and freshly cut wood. After a bit the smell slowly faded and I tried to search my surroundings but I've lost it.

Lunch *

Finally lunch . I'm always hungry what can I say I live for food. I went to my locker to put my books and searched for Anna beth . When I entered the cafeteria I saw someone waving and I immediately knew it was her .Typical Anna beth. When I sat down in my seat all the others in our group joined us  and Anna beth shouted in my ear so loudly that I dropped my food on the floor 'for fucks sake Anna stop shouting it's irritating me' 'I can't help it Alls did you see him they were right he is a god,he also came with two other guy friends' 'calm dow-' I didn't finish my sentence as the door of the cafeteria was flanged open reveling three insanely hot guys . The right one had brown hair and eyes , the left guy had blonde hair with blue eyes, the middle one stood out the most tho . He had hazel eyes and brown hair styled perfectly ,everyone kept staring. I noticed that  the middle guy was searching for something and as his eyes caught mine he kept staring like i was the only person left on earth . My wolf was screaming and said the only word I wasn't hoping to here for awhile 'MATE' ah no no no this can't happen no what do I do 'go to him you dummy' I did the only thing that came into my mind . I ran as fast as I could outside the cafeteria and outside from school I didn't know where I was going I just kept running ignore his growls .

   I kept running, I finally reached the woods again I wasn't sure where I wa- BANG I fell faced down on the ground I knew he catched up on me because of his scent that was making my feet weak. I ran away from his grip 'you shouldn't have run away from me mate' he said with his husky sex- what is wrong with me . He moved further at me 'stay the fuck away from me',

  'and why is that my dear little mate?' In a blink of an eye he had me pinned against a tree 'your not my mate you assface' he growled manically              

       'your mine babe if you weren't my mate than your aren't feeling the sparks that you're feeling right now and really assface you could've came up with something more suitable like handsome or sexy' cocky ass bastard. 'who the fuck do you think you are claiming me yours no one owns me especially someone like you' I screamed loudly for him to cringe at my response 'I am your mate and alpha of the Bloodwolf pack you are fucking mine and you should treat me with some respect' by the mention of his pack I instantly knew that that pack was the most feared and strongest pack ever known to history and he was known to be very cruel and a bastard like he was being right now.  With that I ran as fast as I could in human form and replied with a simply 'mate my ass' I heard him growl once more but I didn't look back I ran like there was no tomorrow.

    All of a sudden I bumped into a tall wall or so I taught. There stood my so called mate looking pissed as ever. 'That's it princess game over' with that he grabbed me by my waist and carried me on his shoulders. I started kicking his back as hard a I could he just chuckling and said with a famine voice 'oh stop you're hurting me' he started laughing once again and I kicked him right were the sun don't shine . He let out a painful growl ha take that assface.

       I took off running once again in my human form. I still didn't know where I was going and the forest was like never ending. I took my phone out to check the time and it was 12:30. I missed a lesson already damn time flys fast .

    I was out of breath but I couldn't stop, not now at least knowing that a furious looking alpha of the strongest and most cruelest pack is chasing me. Why me moon goddess what did I ever do to deserve this , don't tell me because of that one time when Brandon fell because of the banana peel that i left and didn't help him up, because afterwards I felt really guilty ugh.

     Then again I felt my self being lifted bridal style from the ground by non other than Mr grumpy alpha pants . 'you are not to run away from me ever again mate you are mine and mine only you are going to be my Luna  and a Luna to our pack and you are going to stay by my side whether you like it or not' .I tried getting out of his grip but he was too strong for me. 'Fuck you  I'm not yours never was never will be and where the fuck are you even taking me you ass?'. 'That's where you're wrong babe you're mine and that's final , I'm taking you home and you should really cut the cursing  it's not attractive'. 'oh my god thank you lord OK so I live down the street from school and my house is the fourth one from the lef-' 'who said I was taking you to your house I'm taking you to your new home. Our pack house.' 'No no no no no I'm going nowhere with you get me to my house right now or I swear to god I'll cut your ba-' 'no can do babe you're living with me from now on''no I'm not I don't even know your  name and you expect me to come fly to you and don't call me babe' 'you're so stubborn little mate . let me introduce myself I'm Theo Torrens and I'm the alph-' 'I now that' he gave a slight smirk 'tell me your name princess' 'Ally Ally price and can you put me down now I'm tired like this' 'you didn't even walk' 'yeah but still I'm tired' 'fine don't run I still catch you mate' 'don't call me that you know my name now so call me that' 'well its the Truth sweet cheeks' ' whatever'

_______________________________

Ally is for sure one of a kind!!

Chapter 2 yeah ! :)

Hope you like this new chapter

I'll be updating very soon and thank you for reading!! Xx

-stay safe