chapter 3 - Sweet Baby Jesus

'We're here' he said sweet baby jesus the huge building in front of me isn't even a house it's like a castle well not that big but it is huge 'close your mouth sweet cheeks you don't want to catch a fly now would you' I then remembered. I can't say here . I just can't and its more difficult now to escape I'm so clumsy I get lost in my own house. 'So what do you think' as he opened the door my eyes went wide 'umm it's pretty spacious' 'let me show you our room' 'our room? No no I'm not sleeping in bed with you Theo' I said while my hands were on my hips 'if you prefer to sleeping on the floor than go ahead' he said while imitating me 'okay I'll sleep on the floor then' 'you can't be serious now' 'you said it yourself' 'yea but it was just a joke' 'well it didn't sound like a joke to me'.

  As we entered his room it was immediately shouting tumblr like the room had lights on the ceiling and the room was white with creamy sheets and grey curtains and again spaciaus.

'Well this is my room our room now so you can settle in or something' 'how can I settle in I don't even have clothes and stuff' 'you'll have every thing you need here so don't worry' as he turned to open the door I blurted out 'you do now this is kidnapping right?' And oh boy did i regret saying those seven words.

He slowly turn to face me and started walking towards me until my back hit the wall. Shit I'm screwed.

He pinned me, his hands on either side of my arms getting closer to my face he whispered 'its not kidnapping babe its called taking what's mine and you happen to be my mate so accept the fact because you aren't going anywhere' 'do I look like a person that wants wants to be here right now?' 'umm yes we do Alls there is a hot greek god in front of us who happens to be our mate and you're being so immature right now I want to jump his fine as- ' now it's not the time Rain. (Ally's wolf) 'if you weren't my mate than you wouldn't feel the sparks whenever we touch, you just won't admit it Al' I was going to object but he growled furiously and shut me up with a hungry kiss. I couldn't resist so I gave in and kissed him back . He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist . From a hungry kiss it turned out into a hot steaming make out session.

Uh man no this this can't happen I can fall for him he's cruel ,mean and a bastard yet again I'm kissing him. What's wrong with me. All of a sudden he broke down the kiss and stared right in my eyes. He had hazel eyes. I could stare at them all day long and wouldn't get bored. He put me down, and as he was walking away I said with a tone of sadness 'what about my family they are going to be so damn worried I can't do this I want to go home' a tear just fell down my face as I sat down on his bed.

All of this happened so fast I can't take this huge responsibility. He kneeled in front of me and put his hands on my thigh holding mines his hands fits perfectly in mines . I couldn't help but feel safe with him and I felt that I could trust him with everything 'you know I can't let you go I need you here by my side Al' he spoke with such calmness .what. Maybe he isn't that bad like many people say and what's his age maybe he's 18 well he looks like he's 18. He left the room and locked the door behind him. Maybe I should give him a chance I don't even know.

________________________________

-Is she giving him a chance ?! Or nah

Hope you liked this chapter and if you have any suggestions or questions don't forget to comment

*still editing*

-stay safe xx