The origin: the defenders part 1

Narrator: every hero or team has a backstory sometimes there are the same but sometimes there are not the same but one thing every hero can agree on is taking down a evil group and that group is know as The hand.

Narrator: the hand very powerful people that can get anything they want. In they daylight they are that are people who wants to help city's, but at night they are evil who operates in the shadows kill anyone they want. This time they plan to destroy every world from every exciting But that changes, these hero's from different dimensions will have to come together to save there worlds before it's to late. But before they could come together they meet first.

Ethan POV
Outfit:

My name is Ethan heart, 29 years old, my family are very well business that help small time business, i have a friend name Keith we have been friends since we middle school we decided to go our own way he wanted to fight crime and I support it

My name is Ethan heart, 29 years old, my family are very well business that help small time business, i have a friend name Keith we have been friends since we middle school we decided to go our own way he wanted to fight crime and I support it. Now I am practicing for a defends a small homeless shelter that was going out of business but has been helping a lot of people.

Ethan: Mr. burkins your....

Then I blacked out because I heard somebody talking witch sounded like a mugging then police sirens came then I was a bunch of sounds but I focus on not to go out and fight again and be the man that helps.

Ethan: Mr. Burkins....

Heart enterprises
Office

...in your personal opinion was it good to shut down a shelter that helping homeless people fell safe?

Mr. burkins: it wasn't about felling safe it was about it was about the money that it was making.

Ethan: mmm, so in your business is to shut down places that is helping people?

Woman: counsel!

Ethan: I'll rephrase, what is your business mostly about?

Mr. burkins: Keeping the money straight and making sure that the business is doing well.

Ethan: is it worth in danger people worth to save money?

Mr. burkins: all materials are tested the moment those findings were made public our company replaced that mortar in all remaining stations.