Eps:1 (part 2)

A/n: so much hype has put in this story and I decided to continue this story more and let me know if I should not do part 2 of the episodes unless it's a special episode. Without further a do enjoy the 2 part of the final exam.

kid danger: man who are these guys? and what's a cult's?

gizmo: we are the death force!

bebop: we most evil team on the planet!

rhino: your worst nightmare!

Emerald: and this is a take pater alpha!

then gizmo shoots haft of the team into a corner. while rath and dogpound was going at it.

dogpound: cat vs dog. i always wonder who will win.

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING DOG MAN! RATH IS GOING TO PUT  YOU IN DOG GRAVE!

then dog pond lifts Rath and throws him into the wall as the others got out of the ruble. Spider-Man and ultimate Spider-Man was fighting rhino, spider girl and ghost spider was fighting scorpion, ooze and sky was fighting rocksteady, and everyone else was fighting other villains while cyborg was fighting mammoth.

Mammoth: what do you call a idiot with a rocket on his back?!

Gizmo fly to cyborg back and started doing something to him.

Cyborg: HUN?!

Gizmo: Doomed!

Soon Gizmo sent cyborg flying across the city and soon Gwen, starfire, Iron hear, Ghost spider, ben, Yang, silver to chase after him while the rest we're getting there butts handed to them.

Best boy: it's it me or are we getting our buts kicked?

Everyone (besides beast boy): it's just you!

Ethan: ok! Listen team, I got a plan...

But before Ethan can say his plan the group was shot away that left Ethan, Robin, Leo, captain man, Ruby, Spider-Man, Jaune, Coco, Quake, And hero.

Scorpion: well I hope your plan of your ends with you getting blasted!

Leo: well just have to find out and see.

All of the Death force used there powers together to destroy a street and send the leaders falling.

Leaders: AHHHHHHHH!

Soon the rest of the group saw what just happened and went to look.

Kevin r: guys!
——
At the union tower
Luke POV

Me and the rest of the group went back to the tower and we just saw the fall of our leader and co leaders. We really just got our butts handed to us and it's unbelievable.

Beast boy: that didn't just happened. Tell me that didn't just happened.

Raven: it did happened. We cannot change the truth no matter how much we dislike it.

Raven is right. now we do we do? How do we tell the rest of the group? Then I see beast boy leg was hurt and raven heal it.

Beast boy: I didn't know we had a doctor in the house.Thanks.

Raven: no problem.