Eps:1

Video starts
Lady: the hive academy for exordinary young people is now to pronounce this year top gradients. Gizmo: the boy genius intellect could concur any problem with any solution. Jinx: the enchanted sources with bad luck for her enemies. And mammoth the genicly inhans giant who's unstoppable strength speaks for its self. Well organized, highly trained, and combat equipped, these highly agents are the perfect fighting force. And for the right price. This ideal team can be yours.
Video end

Lady: well, what do you all think?

???: impressive. Truly.

???2: they may be impressive but they still have not got my respect.

???3: robots and obstacles only prove so much. Our planes demand operatives who can function in the real world. And if your student are going to serve us they will have to past one final exam; kill team union and then we will talk.
Intro

Outro
——
"Final exam"

At union tower(that is what is called)

Cyborg: Aww man! Come on! It Gotta be around here someplace.

Luke: Man I can't believe this! How could you lose the remote?

Nathan: hey! Don't blame it on me best boy and Mikey had it last.

Best boy: What make you sure We lost it?

Nathan: Uh because you're you.

Mikey: hey! Just because We lost that video game...

Yang: And the toothpaste...

Ben: And the football...

Cyborg: And the waffle iron.

Best boy: Things disappear, how am We supposed to know where they go?

Gumball: And how are we supposed to each tv with out a remote?

Raven: Simple; you just get up and change the channel.

Kevin rose: (look at the group and look back at raven) Don't even joke like that.

Blake: She wasn't joking.

Raph: (off screen) Good because it wasn't funny! Now either you guy help us find the remote or go back to you're...

Wiess: Quit this arrangement over a useless device. You are wasting your energy and disrupting our studies.

Best boy:(off screen) I'm telling ya...

As the rest of group came in they were talking about the ways to travel faster than lighting.

Donnie: And that is the secret to travel faster than light.

Ethan: Whoa! Whoa! Take it easy team combat practice isn't this afternoon.

Starfire: We must dispute by sharing of unhealthy junk foods. I shall teach them.

Trip: I don't need food all I need is...

As the rest of the group started arguing starfire went get the food and the food had blue stuff and one of them roar. Starfire scream and blast the food and it spread all over the living room and group stop argue.

Robin: maybe we should just go out for pizza.

(Oh and this universe now that the turtles are with team union they don't have to hide there face anymore. all of that is going to be explain the origin story.)
——
At the pizza place

The team was arguing about what topping they should have.

Raven: Can we please Order something.

Best boy: as long as it's vegetarian.

Cyborg: come on man, how can you deny me the all meat experience?

Best boy: dude! I've been most of those animals.

Mikey: come pepperoni is where is at man.

Keith: man no one wants to have pepperoni all the time.

Mikey: well I do.

Starfire: I suggest a large pizza with pickles bananas and mint frosting.

(ok just a reminder; don't hang out with aliens or this will happened to you)

Lucy: Uh star not everything is a pizza topping.

Starfire: oh.

(Bling)

Donnie: hey guys it's a Text from April.

Kate: well what dose it say?

Donnie it say's "I was on my way to the tower when bus driving really fast and it's heading your direction."

And as Donnie finished reading they heard a load honk and as that do best boy spots a baby in the carrier and the bus was heading towards it.

Ethan: union go.

As Kate, Emily, Nathan, Ashley, and the rest of the secret warriors transform into there suit and Ben change into rath they went off to stop a bus silver used his supper speed to get the baby while raph, cyborg, yang, Nathan, Ben, MS marvel stop the bus and raven used the beaks to help slow it down.

Ultimate Spider-Man: Umm don't bus normally have drivers?

sky: And don't usually baby carriers usually carry baby's?

???: and aren't you cluts dumb as you are?

The teddy bears blast the ground away as for the rest a mammoth use his strength to lift the bus and slam the seven of them. then mammoth, jinx, gizmo regroup.

Gizmo: Ha! man that was so easy, you guy want to get some pizza?

robin: not so fast. this isn't over.

RATH: ITS JUST BEGING!

???: now we cant let you kids have all the fun.

then more villain's come in like Rhazar, fishface, Tigerclaw, bebop, rocksteady, neo, Emerald, cinder, Adam, mercury, rhino, scorpion, Dr. mincak, toddler, time jerker, shego, Cassandra, and finale, khyber. they go right next the three villain's.

Mikey: Uh guys I think I need to change my shell.

TO BE CONTUED....(PART 2)