CHAPTER ONE ❀ "A FAMILIAR FACE"

.・。.・゜✭・.・

"just in case you ever foolishly forget; i'm never not thinking of you"

.・。.・゜✭・.・

ROXY OF ERAKLYON WAS NOT NEW TO THE VIEWS OF ALFEA, her childhood was filled with laughter as Terra and her ran down the narrow hallways and training with Silva. Yet. As she stood there, now Roxy of eraklyon first year student, she couldn't help but be engrossed in the beauty the school held.

Alfea stood bold on the blue beyond, a mosaic of humble rocks and magic. It stood there as though it was plucked from ancient storybooks. Vines caressing every crevice protecting the cracks that had magic running through them.

And Roxy. Roxy was lost in the beauty of it all, her suitcase neglected as she closed her eyes loosing herself in it all. The unmistakable poignant scent of freshly cut grass, the flowers blossoming to profound vibrancy.

Her connection was however cut short when a heavy hand was slung over her shoulders. She relaxed upon smelling the familiar scent of caramel and cigarettes "Riven" She breathed, her lips pulling into a large smile. The brunette and herself had gotten exceptionally close over the summer, ever since he has come to pick her up from Stella's home that one April morning (lips plump as they quiver with the same multitudes of Artemis bowstring, chest heave hoeing against the tempered vessel of her soul) he has somehow gained a protective streak that had lead to both of them spending a lot of time together.

"You seem a bit lost there, little birdy, where's your strong big brother to show you the way?" Roxy glanced to her left and surely enough her brother had disappeared. It took a few minutes before she could spot him again, conversing with a young redhead. Roxy hummed leaning deeper into the smell of caramel and cigarettes "He seems pretty occupied mansplaining to that poor girl, why don't we stay here a bit. I've missed you!"

The older brunette raised an eyebrow and stared at the younger with subtle fond grin "You saw me less than twenty-four hours ago, birdy."

"That's twenty- four hours too long, Riv. I had no one to annoy by over-analysing my favourite ships to! I just saw this wholock tumblr post-" Riven sighed, as much as he cared about the young fairy he didn't haven't in him to listen to her extensive analysis right now (that would require whisky) so he grabbed her suitcase as well as her hand and pulled her along to where her brother was standing.

"Quit perving on the first years." Riven quipped as the duo began to near to the blonde specialist. Her brother rolled his eyes planning to say something to the redhead that he was previously talking to, only to find she had disappeared. He sighed and instead turned to his little sister who was bouncing at the balls of her feet, stars plucked from the night sky and placed into her sapphire eyes "You'll be okay, Ro?"