CHAPTER THREE ❀ "CAN WE BE FRIENDS?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・

"and how odd it is to be haunted by someone that is still alive"

.・。.・゜✭・.・

ROXY SIGHS SOFTLY AS ANOTHER TRANSIENT CLOUD OF NICOTINE WAFTS in front of her face "Can you not, Riven. Second hand smoking is an actual thing, i'd rather not die at forty." The specialist sends her a grin before releasing another cloud this time making sure to blow it opposite the fairy "My bad, birdy, but if you're really worried about your health, you could perhaps stop hanging around me"

The blonde gasps hitting the older boy aggressively "Stop hanging around you, who else will binge watch Sherlock Holmes with me at three in the morning." Riven rolls his eyes and takes another drawl of his cigarettes "Pretty sure that was against my will" Roxy waves her hand dismissively and pushes herself off his bed "We have more important things to talk about like-"

"The fact your a raging lesbian and that everytime you see Stella you want to kiss her"

"I was referring to the fact that it's my first day at Alfea and i'm not at all prepared but yeah the Stella situation is a problem" She mutters with a sigh flopping back on the bed and ignoring the disgruntled sound the specialist makes "Like she hurt me really bad this summer but she's just so pretty and i'm just so gay." Riven puts out his cigarette and rolls over so he's facing the younger girl "I understand where you're coming from, but maybe you should stay away from her for a while. Stella is not the greatest person and you can do better."

The blonde gives her friend an indecorouse look "Who are you and what have you done with Riven? You always encourage my bad decisions what's up with the sudden change of heart." Riven sighs "I'm always up for a little chaos, Birdy, but Stella she's crazy and she hurt you. I don't think you should be running back into her arms." The fairy frowns and curls into the elder boy "It hurts, Riven." He sighs glancing at the picture of Sky and himself on his bedside table (In it he's sporting an obvious red flush that can be barely seen due to his large obnoxious glasses) "I know, Birdy" he says tossing an arm over her "I know"

ROXY RELASES A SMALL HUFF AS KIKO RUNS INTO HER CHEST, the small bunny radiating a mixture of fear and annoyance causing the fairy to run her fingers through his fur softly "I'm sorry baby, but i couldn't sleep and it's hard to smuggle a bunny out of that room without waking up my roommates." she pauses "Maybe not Bloom, girl sleeps like she's dead" A small giggle comes from the other side of the room and Roxy glances up to see a familiar older blonde "Well she can't be as bad as Sky, I swear to god who sleeps with their eyes open"