chapter one

Do not expect much of this story xD. I'll try to make every update at least 1000 words but some will be shorter and some longer. So.....yeah... Bye. im_a_starship_ranger

Someone was knocking on my window. Wich was weird because it was like 3 am in the night. The person (I guess) knocked again. And altough I accepted the fact that it was 3 am, it was still weird because than you had to sit on the roof. So someone was sitting on the roof and wanted to come in.

"LAUREN FREAKIN' HELL OPEN THE GODDAMN WINDOW! IT'S COLD HERE!" the person (still wasn't sure about that) screamed. So 1) there was someone sitting on the roof, 2) the dude wanted to come in (it sounded like a guy) 3) the dude knew my name 4) the dude knew wich house of all the houses in this big world was mine, and 5) it was probably cold outside. All these facts kinda sounded logic and I really wasn't in the mood for people asking why they were living their lives.

"LAUREN ARE YOU DEAD?" the dude screamed again. I was kinda sure I wasnt dead so I moved the curtains as a sign I was still alive. It was a boy (unless it was a alien hiding in a human body (wich would be pretty cool tough)). He motioned to open the window. I wasn't hestitating I mean, one scream and my parents were in my room right? And I was good at kickboxing. The only problem could happen when he had a gun, wich he probably hadn't.

"G finally, I tought I would die out there." The guy said when he climbed in. "it's so freaking cold outside, did you know?"

"It's winter so, yeah I kinda figured that out." I said.

"Yeah.... I guess you have a point" He took of his coat and dropped it in a corner of my room. He was wearing a suit, a three piece suit.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked.

"What? Oh you mean my beautiful suit?"

"If you like to call it that way, yes."

"Becaue I like it, and I thought you would be here." He stared at me.

"Who are you?" I tought it was a good time to ask this (I know I need help, dont tell me about it).

"Does it matter? You already let me in." the boy said with a little smirk on his face. And to be honest, it didn't matter. But I wasn't going to tell him it didn't matter.

"Yes it does, because you know me pretty good and I don't know a thing about you." I said with a bitchy look on my face. He was too cute to be mean at. Damn he was so cute and the suit only made it better. He clearly saw me looking because he blushed, ignored my question and started to talk.

"I thought you were here."

"It's my room, ofcourse I'm here."

"But it's thursday night 3 am and you weren't asleep." Damn he really knew me.

“No” I said “I wasn’t asleep.” I said and he smirked.

“And you said we didn’t knew each other”

“I didn’t say that, you proved enough that you know me but that doesn’t mean I know you.”

“That’s a good one, I’m going to remember that one.” He laughed. He was so daaamnn cute, how is it possible to be 1) so freakin’ cute 2) be looking so good in a three piece suit and 3) come knocking on my window at 3 am in the night. It sounds quite impossible, yet it happened.

“So…”

“So…”

“You know me…. Right?”

“Yes I do.”

“How? How do you know me?” How can a dude looking that good probably know me.

“How? How is such a stupid question, I mean, how is it possible we are even living here? How did a human came by the idea of giving us names? How did someone decide to give the alphabet 26 letters instead of 27? Why can’t we just live our lives? Don’t tell me you’re one of these ‘I-want-to-know-everything-that-happens-and-i-won’t-enjoy-the-moment’ persons. That would be a huge disappointment for all this traveling.”

“Where did you came from?”

“Australia.” He said it on a way it was just around the corner instead of on the other side of the world.”

“And your parents? Wont they miss you, I mean, do they know you’re here?” immediately when I said that I regretted it. From the happy sparkling eyes was nothing left, only pain.

“My parents….. they don’t care, they never care. My mother committed suicide and my dad is on drugs, why on earth would they care about a loser like me? Who would care about a loser like me?” he sighed.

“Losers like me, that’s who.” I said while staring at him. He wasn’t crying, he was close to crying.

“You are allowed to cry.” I said hoping I would make it better. He sighed again and rubbed his eyes.

“No, no I’m not allowed to cry. I came here from the other side of the world for you and I’m not going to ruin it because my parents are stupid. Tonight we’re gonna have some fun.” I’ll be honest, from everything that happened in my life (not much) and from all the things he knew, said and did, I was the most scared of the word ‘fun’ . What did he meant with ‘tonight we’re gonna have some fun.’? I shouldn’t let him in. Why did I let him in again? O yeah right, because I’m a stupid cliché teenager. That’s why.

“Come on.” He said, I heard him moving but id closed my eyes and I could feel his hands on me every moment.

“What are you waiting for? Come on, we have a lot to do tonight” I opened my eyes and I saw him standing by the open window. He moved his head as a sign he wanted to go outside.

“It’s cold outside.” I said, I mean, what else could I say to a stranger who knew you and he came from the other side of the world? You don’t just say no, that would be so rude.

He laughed. “Yeah right, smartass.” And he climbed out of the window. And I just took a sweater and my shoes and I followed him. The unknown boy in the cold dark winter night.