Chapter three

Heyyy guyss, the internet at my home stopped working so yeahh... #ihatemylife no just kidding, anyway, enjoy the third chapter (yeah I know its only getting worser and worser ;) ) Byeeee, love y'all,

im_a_starship_ranger

I  woke up with a full sun shining in my face.

"My eyes, the sun, so bright, why?" I mumbled, still half asleep

“The sunlight? Bright? No way, you’re such a genius. Even I couldn’t figure that out by myself” He said with sarcasm. I saw he was trying to look at me but then he had to look in the sun so he only turned his head my way but his eyes were closed.

“Shut up you idiot.” I said an punched him on his arm.

“Hey! That hurts!”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were such a softie.”

“I’m not a softie you freaking Lauren snuggleballs.”

“Snuggleballs? What the hell is that kinda name.”

“I don’t know.” He said.

“Me neither.”

“Great.”

“I’m hungry.”

“Me too.”

“We are so the same.”

“Yeah.”

“Let’s eat.”

“Yeah.” He said but he didn’t move, he just laid back and sunbathing.

“Come on you lazy fool, you’ve slept all night.”

“You think I slept all night. Actually I’ve been watching you sleeping, I like watching you sleeping.” He said with a face like he was a paedophile. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah and you’re a vampire and you sparkle in the sunlight. G I’m not that stupid it’s not twilight. I’m too old for stupid fairy tales like twilight.” I said.

“Well sorry miss I-haven’t-slept-enough.” He said quietly offended.

“Shut up. Just go… go find food, I want chocolate.”

“We are in the middle of the woods, you really think they have chocolate in here?”

“Shut up I said.”

“But they don’t have-“