chapter four

Heey guys, the story is only getting worser and worser but I just want to finish it okay? Okay. Have fun reading (or nahh). And btw, sorry for the enters every time, I write this on word and I copy and paste it and I'm too lazy to fix everything (sorry).

With love,

im_a_starship_ranger

“I will tell you my story but you have to promise me some things, okay?” he said.

“Okay.” I laughed in my head because of my fandom reference he probably wouldn’t get. You know, sometimes I’m really funny, it’s just that most of the time I’m funny, people don’t get it or there’s no one around.

“You do not interrupt me while I’m talking, if you have a question save it for the end and please don’t judge me okay?”

“Okay.” I said and laughed.

“Said I something funny?” He asked with a not-understanding face.

“No.” I laughed “I’m just really funny.” He gave me a weird look. I was still laughing and I felt really bad that he couldn’t join me. “Never mind, go on, tell you tale. I’m still waiting for it. He sighed once more and started telling. I laid back down because this was gonna be a long long story.

-----------------------Page break--------------------

I woke up, in a bed. Like, a real bed from wood with a mattress and pillows and a blanket. I didn’t know which day I slept better, yesterday on the grass or today in this beautiful soft cosy bed. I sat up and looked around. The walls and the closet were white. There were little coloured paintings on the wall from elephants and happy people in the rain. I reached out for a towel and walked to the shower. I finally felt clean when I came out. After all this walking it was nice to shower, really nice. I don’t know why this place looks so familiar to me and why I’m so comfortable in here. I put my clothes on and walked downstairs, to the food.

I came in the kitchen. It smelled delicious.

“Good morning ma lady, slept nice? Had a nice shower? Are ya hungry?” The man said with a happy smile on his face.

“It’s indeed a very good morning, I’ve slept wonderful, had a good shower and yes I’m hungry.” I smiled back.

“Good good, the chickens have made some eggs, you want an egg?”

“If I can have an egg I would love to have an egg.”

“Every lady gets an egg on Saturday morning.” He said and started to sing while baking 2 eggs. The door opened and Hurricane came in. I hadn’t thought about him since I woke up. He was already dressed, in his suit, again.

“Gooooood morning Hurricane, you want an egg too?” He asked but all he got as an answer was some grumbling. Hurricane almost looked like he was still asleep.

“Ma lady, do you want these eggs or the next two?” He asked.

“I don’t care sir, it’s what you want.”

“Oh please, do not call me sir, it makes me feel like I’m an old man. Just call me Peter like everyone does.” He said while he put the eggs on 2 slices of bread. “Here, take these, you still have to grow.” He said and he winked at me. I took the plate and sat down by the table next to Hurricane (who was sleeping with his head on the table).

I ate my breakfast. I was thinking about all the thing Hurricane told me, and I don’t know why but it all sounded so logical. This was the 3th day with Hurricane and the first day in the hunters hut but it all felt so familiar and trustworthy. I took my plate and putted in the dishwasher. I sat down on the couch and a fresh-washed Hurricane sat down next to me.

“Hey you’re awake.” I said happy.

“Yeah I kinda noticed that.” He said and he laughed.

“So, what are we gonna do today?” I asked, it was summer and beautiful weather and I wanted, no wait, I needed to go outside.

“We can go hunting?” Hurricane said.

“No thanks, not in the mood for killing animals.” I said.

“We can go swimming in the river if you want.” Hurricane said and he winked and I friendly pushed him.

“Let’s go swimming.” I said and I stood up, wondering if there was a bikini over here. It turned out they hadn’t and that was probably the reason Hurricane winked when he said that, gosh I’m stupid sometimes. I took a towel out of the closet and walked to the living room where Hurricane was waiting for me.

“Ready to go?” He said and he laughed. Why was he so damn cute?!

“Let’s go.” I said and hung the towel around my neck and we went to the river. It was a walk from 5 minutes on a small path. I was walking behind him and I stared at his suit. He didn’t explain yesterday why he was wearing that suit. It was so freaking hot outside and he was wearing a 3 piece suit.

We came closer by the river, I could hear it when Hurricane suddenly turned around. On his face was an expression I’d never seen before on his face; fear.

“Lauren, I… I forgot to tell you something.” He stuttered and he didn’t look me right in the eyes like he normally did. “Uhm.. about the suit.. it’s… just…. Don’t be scared okay? Please….”

“Hurricane,” I softly touched his hands and he looked me straight in the eye. “I won’t be scared if you aren’t scared or ashamed okay?”

“Okay.” He said. I hold back a giggle because of the reference, again. It was not the time for giggles. He turned around and continued walking and after a few second I saw the river. It was a beautiful river with so many green around it and the water was clearer than the water was in a swimming pool. I could see the fish swimming and it was one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. Hurricane had dumped his towel on the grass and started to pull of some clothes. He didn’t saw me looking. I stared at him when he took his blouse of and I saw his back. This was why he was so scared for, he turned around and his eyes were full of fear.