chapter two

Hello guyyssss, what do you think so far? yeah it's horrible I know I just don't have time for it at all. And sorry for the fandom references, I try to keep it as low as possible but I thing I'm failing in that XD. Anyway, enjoy the new chapter. with love, im_a_starship_ranger

"You want to bike, drive or walk?" he asked without looking at me.

"You don't have a car don't you?"

"Nope, but I can fix one." He smiled at me.

"No thanks, we'll have a walk. Where are we going?"

"We are going to a place where your life, a.k.a. boring, ends and my life, a.k.a. adventure, starts my friend." He said proudly. We walked, and walked, and walked, and walked. I didn't mind where we were going.

We kept walking, the sun rose and we were still walking. I didn't knew where we were or where we were going.

"Do you think my parents are missing me? What time is it?" I asked.

"I don't know what time it is. And yes they are probably worried, you didn't left a note didn't you?" I suddenly felt really bad, what was I thinking? Just running away with a random really hot guy that I didnt knew. I'm so stupid.

"I have to go back."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't leave my parents without telling them where I'm going. They're worried! Maybe they think I'm dead or kidnapped, I mean, my grandpa would never survive that!" I was really starting to panic but he was still calm.

"There is always that possibility."

"STOP QUOTING THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!" I screamed, my panick attack was getting worser and worser.

"I'm sorry Lauren Young. I'm sorry I wanted to make your life a little more adventurous and a little less boring but clearly you look more like Bilbo Ballings than Tris Prior."

"....Bilbo went on an adventure too..." I said softly.

"THAT'S THE WHOLE FREAKIN' POINT!" He screamed loudly and he swung his hands in the air. I laughed because he looked a little (a lot) stupid.

"You look like a tree."

"Yeah and you act like a tree." We stared at eachother. You act like a tree. His eyes were sparkling You act like a tree. I hold my laughter. You act like a tree. I can't let him win. You act like a tree. I lost it and I started laughing. He looked weird at me for a few seconds and then he joined me. We must have looked really stupid because we were both rolling on the floor laughing. After a few minutes I stood up.

"Okay you made your point, I'm coming with you."

"Okay great!" he said with a big smile on his face. "I tought we had to walk back." We laughed. And we kept walking. The walking was great. It made me re-think my life, not the bad things, only the good things. Sometimes we smiled at eachother. I didn't knew what he was thinking but I could see the peace and happiness in his eyes. And for a while, everything was okay. And okay is wonderful.

We'd walked all night and all day, I missed a day of school and my parents were probably freaking out. Don't care. My friends were probably worried because I wasn't answering their texts. Don't care. My facebook people were probably waiting for me to post on my facebook. Don't care. It may sound weird but you get really happy from not-caring anymore. I didn't care about the fact that I wasn't perfect. Who wants to be perfect when you can be different? Because Ididn't. If the world was full of perfect people I think you would be perfect when you were different. Quite impossible though. It started to get dark again but I kept walking, I knew if I now stopped walking, I probably couldn't stand on my feet foor a really really long time.

It was completely dark again. I saw the moon and more stars I ever could imagined. I thought that after a full day and night of walking my feet almost should explode because it hurted that much but weirdly I didn't feel anything at all.

"Hey, you're tired?" He suddenly asked. I was startled by his voice because I almost forgot that he walked next to me.

"Actually no, not at all." I answered honestly.

"Too bad for you, I'm going to sleep anyway." He said and smirked.

"Where?" Stupid question, on the ground of course.

"Under a blanket made out of the stars." He answered at sat down on the field. Good answer, gotta remember that one.

"Mind if I join you and we share the blanket?" I smirked back.

"Because you ask it so polite and anyway, ladies are always welcome." He winked. Gosh he was hot. I laughed and we layed down.

"You like it so far?" he asked.

"Yeah, I don't know how but the walking makes something free in me, I don't know how but I didn't care about things I thought which were really important."

"I know what you mean." Silence.

"Do you think it's gonna hurt tomorrow?" I said while holding up my feet.

"Who knows, maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Why worrying about that?"

"I don't know, afraid it hurts I guess." Gosh these questions were hard, like I had to make a math test.

"The hurt won't be less if you worry about it." he said. Normally I would freak out and get mad at him but I didn't wanted to ruin the perfect moment.

"I know." I sighed. "It's just... you know... hard not to worry. There is so much to worry about." I sighed again. He turned on his side and looked at me. "I mean while we were walking, my mind only went like 'I don't care, I don't care.' And that was so great. To finally once not have to worry. Feels like freedom."

"I know what you mean." It was quiet again.

"Goodnight Lauren."

"Goodnight boy whose name I don't know."

"I'm sorry, my name is Hurricane."

"Goodnight Hurricane."

"Goodnight Lauren."