1.1

for some unknown reason, Tony Stark decided NOT to tell Pepper Potts that he had a kid. Why? no one knows.

Tony Pov

to say i was nerves to tell my favorite worker i had a child was an understatement. Pepper could be scary when she was mad

         i was currently riding in the back seat of my Red Mustang holding my baby girl. As i looked at her, i could almost see Aqua in her. Her eyes were the most beautiful i had ever seen they matched Aquas perfectly. 

      i had called Happy to come pick me up from the hospital because i knew i was far to distracted to be driving with my newborn baby in the back, after all i had just lost the only person i think i ever really loved and i was devastated. I don't think i realized that tears had been rolling out of my eyes for the past few minutes, of course she had died a few weeks ago and i had been working to keep Blake alive. i had made the most powerful and difficult thing i had ever tried to make. i called it an arc reactor i cant explain how it works i just know it does.

          "hey Miss Potts!" i yelled walking in to my house, i mean mashion. Pepper came running out of the kitchen

      "oh my god Tony, you were always in your lab or gone i didn't know where you were or what the hell you were doing........ what are you carrying?!" she was livid and i was scared

     "okay please dont freak out but...igotagirlpregoandshediedgivingbirthtoherchildthatisalsomychildandimsorryihadtosaveherlife!" i said all in one breath. Obviously Pepper understood though because she fainted.(A.n, umm yes i said prego, sorry not sorry!)

   Pepper Pov

Mr Stark got a girl PREGNANT. oh my god my life just got harder.

     "I just don't understand how she survived Tony she was born 5 weeks early and she was sick!" i had sat Tony down and we were talking about what we were going to do and i have to say, TONY GODDAMN STARK IS A DIFFICULT HUMAN BEING! I was practically ripping my hair out with this man. i had to calm my self after all he did just lose someone close to him.

    "What made you name her Blake?" i asked changing the subject.

    "Well Aqua and i hated the whole girly girl name, we wanted something strong, the meaning means Fair haired and Aqua was blonde so, i....i don't know i just liked it" Tony said staring at his hands

      "right i understand Mr Stark, get some sleep" i said sighing 

He got up and was heading to his room when the sounds of a small baby echoed through the house. Before i could react, Tony was already bolting to Blakes room. i rushed after him

     by the time i got to the bare room Tony already had her in his arms holding her close to his heart. She was quiet, Tony was humming a soft song to her as well.

(the song his is humming)

thanks for reading this chapter! <3