1.8

Everyone sat down at Tony's command. Rhodey looked to Pepper

"Hey Blake!" he greeted happily. Blake waved with her chocolate covered hand "So Pepper what's with the love in?" he asked sitting next to Pepper on the ground 

"don't look at me, i don't know what he is up to" she replied keeping her eyes on Mr Stark. 

"something awesome" Blake said with a mouthful of candy. 

"chill out with the candy kiddo" Rhodey said eying the girl in amusement. 

"you know i never got to say goodbye to my dad" Tony said loudly everyone was silent. "there was questions i would ask him, like how did he feel about what this company did, if he ever had doubts. Or maybe he was every inch the man we all remember from the newsreels" he stopped his eyes wandered back to his daughter sitting in the back of the room completely oblivious to everything that's happening, eating her candy bar. He wanted to protect her, there wasn't a doubt in his mind that his babygirl was the only thing that mattered.

"i saw young americans killed, by the very weapons i made to protect them, and i saw that i had become apart of a system that is comfortable with zero accountability" he said his eyes finally leaving her daughter.

"Mr. Stark" a younger reporter asked raising his hand 

"hey Ben" Tony said to him nodding, giving the sign to speak.

"what happened over there?" he asked. Tony was silent for a minute. Then stood up with a slight struggle.

"I had to open my eyes and i came to realize that i have more to do than make weapons, i have a daughter that i need to protect i have a family, i need to protect!" he said standing behind the podium "And that is why, effective immediately i am shutting down the weapons manufacturing division of Stark international!" the immediate response was the crowd standing up and yelling Blake looked at her dad. She could barely see him but she knew something big had just happened. "told you something awesome" she whispered. 

Peppers eyes went wide and she quickly stood up and grabbed Blake. "until such a time when i can decide what the future of this company will be i..." he was cut off by Obadiah shoving him away from the mic 

"i think we need to cut this short!" he said as Tony pushed threw the crowd of reporters "what we should take away from this is that Tony is back!" Stane said with a smile "and he is healthier than ever!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

hey loves!!

i am back and I'm ready to go, i have plans overflowing my brain and i'm so happy to be back!! i wanted to say the biggest thank you ever! i didn't think this book would get anywhere near where it has gotten so thank you so much,

love yall 3000 :)