twelve

cw: allusions to anxiety attack but very brief

tommy pot + long chapter :D 

/

Tommy woke to the shrill sound of a smoke alarm. The smell of burnt food infiltrated his nose as he rubbed his eyes, grabbing his phone before going into the kitchen.

He walked in upon his brother and Wilbur hastily taking what looked to be a horribly burnt pancake off the stove. Wilbur was laughing, his head falling back at (y/n)'s distressed face.

"Yeah ok, 'master chef' my ass." Wilbur mocked as (y/n) waved the spactual around as he whisper-yelled back.

"I swear to god if you wake Tommy up with your loud ass laughing I'm going to hit you." (y/n) said.

Wilbur laughed again. "Oh a fun little impact play in the morning."

(y/n) blushed a dark red and Wilbur smirked. (y/n) opened his mouth to reply and it seemed apparent that the two of them hadn't noticed Tommy's presence.

Tommy made an audible gagging noise at the two, making the two older boys turn towards him, both of their faces full of embarrassment.

"It was the smoke alarm that woke me up, dipshits." Tommy grumbled, walking over to look in the bin to see a charred pancake.

"Not my fault your brother can't cook for shit." Wilbur sighed, ruffling Tommy's hair.

(y/n) didn't reply, going back to making pancakes, kicking the two of them out of the kitchen so he could focus.

Tommy and Wilbur made their way to the living room, shooting more and more incoherent insults as they waited.

"Pissbaby."

"Dumptruck fucker,"

"Piss whore-"

"What is with you and piss today?!" Wilbur yelled, throwing a pillow at Tommy. He laughed loudly, dodging the next pillow Wilbur threw.

"Go with the bit!" He whined, pouting at the older man. Wilbur raised his eyebrow, pausing with the third pillow in his hand.

"If I go with the bit will you stop talking about piss afterwards?"

Tommy smirked. "Depends on if you agree, pissbaby."

Wilbur glared playfully, throwing the pillow which Tommy narrowly avoided by diving for the taller man, tackling him to the rug. Wilbur yelped, failing around while Tommy hit him with a nearby pillow.

WIlbur was laughing, eventually able to push the blond boy off of him, Tommy complaining that the hardwood was hurting his ass.

"You literally tackled me, you little shit." Wilbur laughed, mocking Tommy's pained face which the boy flipped him off for.

"Hey if you two are done WWE wrestling, I made you assholes food." (y/n) yelled.

Both boys scrambled up, Wilbur shoving Tommy back down with a screech.

"Hey!" Tommy yelled as he landed on his ass, again, and glared at Wilbur when the boy ran to the adjoining room laughing.

He groaned, balancing himself on the coffee table as he stood back up, rubbing his lower back dramatically as he hobbled to the kitchen for added effect. He knew Wilbur wouldn't fall for the guilt trip but hopefully his brother would, the dumbass.

(y/n) only smirked when Tommy took the plate from him, laughing at Wilbur who was mimicking him horribly.

"All of you, wrongins, all of you." He muttered, stealing the syrup bottle from Wilbur's side.