fourteen

cw: suggestive implications 

steamy takeout sessions n tommy being a asshole pt. 1 

/

Wilbur rested his hands on (y/n) hips, deepening the kiss as he pushed the shorter boy against the countertop.

They had long ago given up cleaning the kitchen, kissing intently against the counter was the only thing Wilbur seemed to be able to do, soaking up the small noises (y/n) made involuntarily.

When they pulled apart for air, (y/n)'s lips were red and wet with saliva and Wilbur was sure he was as well.

"You're a good kisser," (y/n) rasped, running his hands through Wilbur's hair. The taller boy smiled, gently resting his cold hands under the warm sweater (y/n) was wearing, tracing the line of the boy's binder that was tucked into his jeans.

"And you look absolutely adorable when you blush." Wilbur said, watching (y/n)'s eyes for any sign of discomfort at Wilbur's actions. But (y/n) only smiled shyly, resting his flushed forehead against Wilbur's shoulder.

Wilbur laughed at (y/n)'s reaction, leaving small kisses along his jaw, deepening the blush that was already gracing his face. Wilbur eventually pulled his face back, murmuring sweet compliments into (y/n)'s ear as they swayed together against the damp counter.

(y/n) gently pushed Wilbur away. Wilbur gave a pout but (y/n) kissed him lightly before turning and pulling himself up onto the counter - well almost.

"Fuc- fucking hell your counters are tall." (y/n) groaned, turning back around to face a laughing Wilbur.

"I'm going to have to invest in a stepstool aren't I?" Wilbur cheekily said, resting one hand on the counter and one back on (y/n)'s hip.

(y/n) hit his shoulder, "Either lift me up on the damn counter or finish cleaning."

Wilbur snorted but obliged, lifting (y/n) up easily to position the small boy on the counter. He smirked at the shocked face of the (h/c) boy.

"I didn't-"

Wilbur laughed, "Did I think I wouldn't?"

"Well, I don't know!" (y/n) whispered yelled, his face pink with embarrassment.

Wilbur shrugged, putting his hands back on the boy's hips to kiss him again. Now with a better equal height neither of them had to strain their necks.

(y/n) made a light noise in the back of his throat, clutching the tailend of Wilbur's messy hair. Wilbur squeezed the boy's hip, getting a surprise gasp from him, allowing Wilbur to slip his tongue on his mouth.

Wibur made sure to keep his hands firmly on (y/n)'s hips, not wanting to overstep any boundaries.

They pulled away for air, both of them panting.

A doorslam was heard from presumably Tommy, Wilbur jumping away from (y/n), folding his arms over his chest.

"Are you two done cleaning yet?" Tommy yelled, walking into the kitchen. Wilbur could hear Tubbo on the phone, it sounded like he was cooking.

"Almost," (y/n) replied, handing Wilbur the discarded rag, "We were just talking."

Tommy stopped in front of the table, eyeing the two of them. Wilbur felt the back of his neck heat up and quickly avoided looking at both siblings.

He heard (y/n) jump down from the counter, wordlessly going to stand next to Wilbur's turned back.

Tommy made a joke to Tubbo.