seventeen

cw:

haha hey gang sorry for dying for a good few weeks i am mentally ill 

anyways have some wilbur content bc i miss him D:

/

"Hey chat!" Wilbur says as the viewers start flooding in. He waves to the camera, smiling, as the chat sends various messages of excitement for his stream.

It was mostly going to consist of him doing a little question and answer gig, and then hopefully hopping onto the server to chat with Technoblade and Tommy. The question and answer thing was mainly (y/n)'s idea after Wilbur expressed wanting to address a few things he knows his fans may have questions about.

So here he sat, in his sparsely decorated office, grinning as people sent in donations.

"Okay chat, I know you all want some Minecraft content but I'm gonna do a little Q and A before? I might also sing a few songs," Wilbur says, chuckling softly as chat explodes at the possibility of getting new song content.

"Thank you Jess for the five gifted!" He reads as he makes chat larger on his second monitor so he can see the questions. "So, just use the - uh - hashtag 'wilburqna' and I'll go and pick a few."

Wilbur opens Twitter, watching his mentions get flooded with notifications. It was gonna be a long stream.

Most of the questions are fairly mundane, nothing super out of pocket thankfully. Wilbur eventually let it slip of his new song - the very song he wrote about (y/n) all those weeks ago - and his plans to get it professionally recorded.

"Yeah, I'm hoping to get it fully recorded in the coming weeks." He explains as he grabs the acoustic guitar. "But I can play a few beginning lines if chat really wants me too."

Of course as expected chat goes nothing short of feral as they spam for Wilbur to play the beginning. He grins, starting the opening notes and clears his voice.

In the morning when I wake

And the sun is coming through,

Oh, you fill my lungs with sweetness,

And you fill my head with you

Wilbur trails off the sound, watching as chat moves at lightspeed, singing their praise at the small batch of lyrics and Wilbur flushes.

He remembers the first time he sang it for (y/n), their embarrassed glances and the way himself and his then-friend couldn't seem to hold eye contact without a pink hue dusting their faces. Since them getting together though, Wilbur has played it a few times, most notably the other night when (y/n) was having a bad dysphoric episode and Wilbur did his best to offer some comfort.

"I am not blushing, chat!" Wilbur scolds, setting his guitar down. "It's the lightning."

-

"(n/n)!" Wilbur shouts as he walks into the flat, spotting his boyfriend standing in front of an open fridge, his arms crossed over his chest.

(y/n) jumps from the noise, narrowing his eyes playfully at Wilbur. "Fucker, you scared the shit out of me!"

Wilbur chuckles, going to kiss the top of the shorter boy's head.

"Why are you staring at the fridge?"

"We're out of cheese and I was trying to think if I really wanted to make a trek in the snow for some kraft singles."

Wilbur rolls his eyes, setting his computer bag down on the counter.