Chapter 3: Mysterious Disapperances

(Cole's P.O.V.)

I'm woken up early by the sound of a gong again, but this time I deal with it since it's almost time to start training.

I get up, brush my teeth, comb my hair, and put my ninja Gi on.

I walk to the dining room, where everyone else already is. Jay and Nya are being lovely dovey, Kai is flirting with Skylar over the phone, and Zane and P.I.X.A.L are talking over the phone.

I walk over to sit by Lloyd, who is eating his cereal and trying to ignore the others.

Cole: "How's your Soulmate?"

Lloyd: "She's fine this morning, but yesterday she was happy, stressed, happy again, annoyed, angry, and then went to normal, she didn't sing at all yesterday. How about yours?"

Cole: "Her emotions were all over the place, she was stressed, happy, normal, annoyed, angry, normal again, stressed again, normal again, then she started singing."

Nya over heard us, and butted into our conversation. What she says makes sense though.

Nya: "Maybe they are both still in school?"

Lloyd: "If that's the case, then they are both probably still in High school, or are in College. I mean, I'm 18, and Cole is 19."

Jay: "Lloyd, your physically 18. Mentally your like 13, 14 or even 15."

Lloyd: "Am not!"

Nya: "Your eating lucky charms Lloyd."

Lloyd: "So what? I like the marshmallows, and the shapes the marshmallows are in."

Cole: "I think their point has been made."

Lloyd starts grumbling and pouting a bit. Which proves Nya's and Jay's point even more. He's physically 18, and mentally 13, 14, or 15.

Just as we're all finished with our breakfast, the alarm sounds, meaning someone or something is ONCE AGAIN, attacking Ninjago.

Kai: "Ugh! Can't we catch a break!? I'll call you back later Skylar, love you."

Kai and Zane hang up on their girlfriends, and rush with the rest of us the the control room.

Zane: "It appears that the Mechanic has once again, broke out of prison."

Lloyd: "Well he won't be out for long, let's get going."

(After they put The Mechanic back behind bars, because we all know that battle will end quickly)

We put The Mechanic back in prison, which honestly didn't take too long this time. And now, we're back at the Bounty.

Kai: "Hey Lloyd, Cole, how are your soulmates doing?"

Lloyd: "Mine feels upset about something but I don't know what."

Cole: "Mine also feels upset about something, but it also feels like she trying to... comfort someone?"

(Meanwhile in our world)

Olivia: "WHY!?!?!?!" *Ugly crying*

(Y/N): "Olivia calm down, I know it's sad." *On the verge of tears too*

Olivia: "B-But, but A-Aaron l-lost a-all of h-his memory's of A-A-A-Aphmau!!!! T-They didn't e-even g-get to get m-m-married!!!!" *Continues to cry*

(Y/N): "Tonya, Jasmine, Zoe, a little help please?"

Tonya and Zoe: *Ugly crying as well*

Jasmine: "I'm trying to calm down Tonya and Zoe at the moment. You deal with Olivia."