Chapter 5: Where Are We?

(A few days later)

(Lloyd's P.O.V.)

It's been a few days since the last disappearance, and Kai said whoever it was gave up once they heard we got involved.

Me and Cole doubt whoever or whatever have up so easily. That are probably waiting for the right time to strike again, and I have a bad feeling that it won't go well for us.

Me and Cole have been training from breakfast, taking a break for lunch, and on till dinner. So we have been training hard for days now.

Kai: "Ok, you two seriously need to cool it. Take a break, and relax for a bit."

Cole: "We take a break during lunch Kai."

Zane: "What Kai means, is that you two have been training almost none stop for days. You need to pace yourselves, and rest."

Nya: "That way your not passing out when we're in the middle of a fight."

I guess Nya and Zane are right, but we need to be on high alert. Who knows when's the disappearances will start up again.

Lloyd: *Sigh* "I guess your right, but who knows when whatever or whoever is behind the disappearances will strike again."

Jay: "We get your worried, but your pushing yourselves too hard. Just, rest with the rest of us today, and get back to training tomorrow."

Cole: *Sigh* "Fine, we'll take a break today."

Lloyd: "But we are ALL training again tomorrow."

Me and Cole agreed to take a break today, and everyone else agreed to start training again tomorrow. I just hope we aren't making a mistake by being off our guard today.

Me and Cole decided to get out of our training clothes, and relax for the rest of the day like the others said.

(What Lloyd is wearing. Only outfit with green I could find that didn't have a little boy modeling it)

 Only outfit with green I could find that didn't have a little boy modeling it)

(What Cole is wearing. I couldn't find something else that didn't have a little boy modeling it)

Me and Cole then meet up with the others in the game room. We spent half the day playing video games, while Nya watched.