Chapter Two: I'm Not A Bitch

Copyrighted. All Rights Reserved.

Warning- Contains innapropriate language. 

______________________________-

I spent the rest of the night on the kitchen floor and woke up to a bright light.

When I opened up my eyes, Mikey was sitting at the table. His fists were tightly clenched.

Oh shit. I forgot to get up early to make beakfast!

I slowly got up and tried to make it out of  my house to the safety of Damen's but Mikey's head swivveled around. He pushed his chair back from the table and it made a loud screeching noise. 

'You good for nothing fat bitch. I ask you to do one thing. ONE LITTLE THING and you can't deliver.' He yelled into m face. 

'Mikey I just woke up late. I stayed up late last night covering up my bruises and-'

'Well you're going to have alot more to cover up-'

'Mikey I-'

'Did you just cut me off?' He asked slowly and calmly

'No- no I-' 

-Slap- It hurt so bad. I fell to the floor and covered my head as he sent blow after blow. He mostly got my arms and legs. 

Suddently, he stopped beating me. I looked up to see him walk out the room. I heard the front door slam and I got up slowly. It hurt to move.

I looked through the glass and saw him drive out. I thought about going to Damien's but who knows how long Mikey will be gone.

He hated me around other men. Especially Damen.

About 10 minutes later, a car door slammed and shortly after Mikey appeared. 

He had his hands behind his back and I was scared at what he was holding. He revealed a bunch of Roses. He slowly extended his arm. I looked at it and dreamed about my escape. 

I took them and forced a smile upon my face.

'I got these for you I know they're your favorite'. He said 

'Thank you, that was verry thoughtful of you.' I said lightly.

'I'm sorry baby but there's a price to pay for all of these nice things.' He held me close.

I closed my eyes and thought back to when we first met. This was one of the things I loved about him. His hugs. How he made you feel so safe... so secure. This is one of the things that made me fall for him.

'I love you ' He said

Silence.

'I loove you' He repeated louder, and more forcefully

Silence.

'Dammit, Bitch! Say you love me too'

Pause. Pause.

'I love.. you too' I said when his arms that were still around me began crushing me.

When we met, he was the perfect man. We stayed up late at night and talked for hours until morning came. He bought me expensive bags and top brand designer dresses. 

 When he proposed, I couldn't believe he wanted to marry me! Me! I had just came out of an abusive relationship and he saved me. He was my knight in shining armour. I had said yes.

I didn't know how one little word could ruin the rest of my life.

________________________

A/N: Hi guys! This chapter's unedited and .... short sorry but shit's about to go down in the next chapter :)

Adios, my bitches! (I spelled that wrong but whateverrrr)