Chapter Three: At Damen's House Where Things Are Getting A Bit Sexual...

Copyrighted. Unedited. All Rights Reserved.

I know. I know. I need to start writing more.

_______________________________________________

Damen's POV:

*Ding Dong .... Ding Dong*

Who is that?

I got up, put my paintbrush down and opened the front door. It was Tahlia. The girl of my dreams that I can look at but can never have.

Pity.

'Hey' I said smiling at her.

'Hey' she said back softly.

'Come in, I was just painting'. I stepped aside and allowed her to come in. She stood on the porch, her beautiful eyes looked uncertain but as soon as she looked at me, she smiled then came in.

I kicked the door closed with my foot then locked it, following her into the kitchen.

'So what were you painting?' She said looking at me drinking a glass of my juice I had on the table.

I couldn't tell her I was painting her. She would never talk to me again.

I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

'My fish.' I said keeping a casual look on my face.

She gave me that look. Uh oh. She knew where I kept my paintings.

The next thing I knew, she took off towards my bedroom. Oh shit. The painting is in there!I chased after her.

I twisted the knob but it was locked. Why that sneaky, conniving, planning, little, gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful woman that I crave. Oh, the things she does to me.

'Please open the door' I whispered.

I heard a faint click then the door opened, exposing my angel. Her tiny hands gripped the painting of her and her full round pink lucuious lips formed a tiny oval. She was perfect.

She looked up at me and softly put the painting down on the table behind her. I took a step closer inhaling her perfume scented body. Not too strong, just a hint of perfume. Just the way I like it.

She turned around then jumped on me. Her legs went around my waist and her arms around my neck. My hands went below her butt, supporting her as our foreheads touched. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

I smiled back. She started slipping so she wriggled around trying to get up. She really needs to stop moving around so much. She had no idea what that does to me. I can hardly control myself now and she's making it ten times harder.

I sat her on the bed then turned away, taking deep breaths. I was this close to taking her right then and there on my bed. This close...

I turned back and she was looking at my painting again.

'This is really good, Damen' she said.

I grinned. I love it when she likes my art work. I went and sat next to her on the bed but left some distance. I didn't trust myself to get to close.

'Yeah'?

'Yeah'.

She scooted closer to me, her soft warm bady pressing into me. I stood up.

'I think.. I'm going to go get that juice...' I said akwardly, rubbing the back of my neck.

'Ok'. she said

She stood up too.

'Piggyback ride'? She asked. Biting her lip and batting her long eyelashes innocently at me.

'Sure get on'. I couldn't resist. Not when it came to my Tahlia.

I carried her back down the stairs into the kitchen where she slid off my back.

'Why are you so tall?' She asked me.

'I'm only 6'3'' I said.

''Some people are lucky i'm only 5 feet 4 and a half inches.' she said getting a bit upset.

I couldn't help but laughing. She was just too cute when she was pouting like that. She didn't even look that angry.

She walked up to me and pressed herself against me.

'I love you Damen. You make me feel safe and loved'.

My breath hitched. Did she really mean it?

She pulled her head back and I saw tears on her eyes.

Oh no no no no. Don't cry. I lifted her up bridal style and carried her into the living room. I sat down and placed her on my lap.

She looked at me, bit her lip, then looked away.

'I really do love you' She said nervously, playing with her hair.

'I - '

*Beeeep beeep beeep*

She took her phone out her pocket and all the happiness she previously had drained from her face.

She got up leaving my lap cold and an empty space in my heart.

'It's Mikey' she said.

'Are you going to answer it?'

'No'.

____________________________________________

(20 Minutes Later)

Tahlia's POV:

'Where the fuck is she at'?!

'Dude what the fuck is your problem? Don't fucking come into my house cursing like that. The fuck's wrong with you?!'

Oh shit. oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit. OHHH SHITTTTT!!

I crept around the corner and peeked into the hallway. Mikey had Damen against the wall with a gun to his temple. A small scream left my mouth.

Mikey whipped his head towards my direction forgetting about Damen for a moment.

He saw his oppurtunity and punched him in the stomach while ducking. That was smart because just after he ducked, shots were fired. I counted 

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven... seven bullet holes in the wall.

I panicked just thinking about them entering my Damen.

Damen dodged a punch Mikey threw at him then tackled him to the ground, wrestling the gun out of his hands.

Damen then pointed the gun at Mikey who was still on the floor.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry, this is unedited. This story is going to have at least 7 more chapters before it's done. There might be a sequel, I don't know. But keep reading and tell others about 'Scared Silent'. Thanks.

Oh, and the song has nothing to do with the chapter.. at least I dont think... but I like it so there. Lol Cya.

xxVictoriaXX. :).