Chapter Four: He Says It Won't Happen Again

Important!!! Read A/N at the end please!! It has important information in it.

__________________________________________________________________________

Tahlia's Pov:

'Here baby, I made you coffee. Just the way you like it.

'Thanks' He said.

I sat down across the table from him and waited for him to finish so he could do what ever he wanted with me.

Why not just poison his coffee? You ask. Well, I'm never let out of the house by myself. I can never go anywhere or do anything unles I sneak out and the grocery store is far away.

If Mikey caught me, he will hit my until my eyes bleed. It's happen befpre I couldn't see for two complete days. At least I had Damen.

Mikey caught me staring at him then smirked.

He slowly walked over to me then whispered in my ear seductively.

'Follow Me'

He led me into his master bedroom. That was another thing about Mikey. He had all of this extravagant stuff that he gave me, but I will never be able to show it off or anything. I guess that's the price of having nice stuff. Being abused every single day. How much can a person take?

He pushed me roughly onto the bed and then got ontop of me.

Oh no.

He then proceeded to pound into me. It hurt so badly, but if I kept pretending that it was just me and Damen off in our own little world, then it didn't hurt so much.

He finally finished and then dropped onto me breathing heavy for a few seconds.

He then rolled off me and walked into the master bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.

I looked at the clock. Two hours had passed. Ugh. I feel like crap. I wanted to go see Damen. He always made me feel like a Queen. I sighed and tangled my hand into my flattened hair.

Five minutes later, the shower turned off and Mikey walked in naked with little beads of water all over his body.

He smirked at me then called me a pathetic slut.

'If I'm so pathetic then why did you just have sex with me? Huh?! Why are you still with me? You know you call me all these things.. fat, ugly, stupis, a whore, a-

*Slap* He got ontop of me and started throwing punches left and right onto my face, calling me a name with every hit.

He pulled my hair which really hurt. I got up on my tip toes and followed him as he dragged me around the room. By my hair.

'Stupid Bitch' He muttered, slamming me into the corner. I cowered away, protecting my head.

*Ding Dong*

'Who the FUCK is that Hendrick?!' Mikey screamed to the security guard.

Mr. Donnovan, Mr. Moore's at the door.

'It's Damen.' I whispered.

'Well tell him to go away'. Mikey said.

'He's headed up stairs. He really wanted to see Tahlia.' He said in one bid nervous breath.

'SHIT! Baby, go hide in the bathroom'. 'I'm sorry. It won't happen again', he whispered.

I scrambled up and ran to the bathroom as fast as two sore legs will carry you. When I got in the bathroom, I threw my hair he ripped out away. I don't think he knew what he was doing. He just gets so... Mad sometimes.

I peeped through the doorway and saw him. I bit my lip as Mikey hid the blood stains on the floor by throwing the comforters on it. But then, there were blood stains on the bed from where he took me so hard. He made Hendrick sit on them. Hendrick winced. He knew what was going on and he wanted to help Tahlia escape. He has a crush on me after all.

The door bursted open. I peeped through the doorway. He was really standing there all big, tall, strong, and sexy.

'Tahlia?'

__________________________________________________________________

Unedited. Copy Righted. All Rights Reserved. I love this song. This song applies to Tahlia and Damen before they broke up. Yes, they used to go out... and then they broke up. Damen is Mikey's Cousin, but Tahlia dosen't know that... yet. ;) lolll

I'm loving this storyy. I just want more readers XD.

Read... tell peeps... add to library. I know, this chapter's short, but the next one's comming soon. Buh byee...

Oh, and don't forget to..

Comment?

Cya xx Victoria XX :)