PROLOGUE

"Sokovian Born"

or

"Previously on Sacha Greer's life"

。\|/。

Sacha Greer was born in Sokovia 1988, her mother and father met when they were stationed in Sokovia. Sacha had made friends with most of the neighborhood kids, including the Maximoffs who were a little younger than her. Her mother had passed away when the bombs dropped on Sokovia. Osmond was fed up with America's involvement in Sokovia so he got himself discharged and fled to Westview, New Jersey with Sacha. Osmond actively protested against American intervention in foreign politics and protested against the use of private military contractors.

Sacha finished her schooling and moved away to get a PhD in Biochemistry and an MD. When she started looking for a job her father called her with the news, he had developed lung cancer. So she packed her bags and moved back to Westview. She had made sure he got all the treatments he needed and he was doing better, until they both disappeared for five years.

When they returned and heard the news that they had been gone Sacha spent the first day researching new advancements in cures. Within the first week she had started her experiments, and she thought it was going well until suddenly she was given a new life and a new identity, her father had turned into a lively old man instead of a sickly one.

She was no longer Sacha Greer, to everyone in the Westview anomaly she was Sasha Graham.

。/|\。

:) Sacha do be smart