FIVE

"Funnel Cake"

or

"Breaking the Forth Wall"

。\|/。

Almost as quick as she lost her real life memories she gained them back. Sacha was standing by a circus tent with Vision and a Brunette girl with glasses. Before she could say anything the Circus guy came by them. "Hey, the lions just got off stage. You're up."

Before she knew it 'Dr. Lewis' was pulling her into what looked like a funnel cake food truck. "Can one of you explain to me what is going on, and why we're running from the Circus?"

"We're trying to get to Wanda." Vision said.

"Oh, well that makes sense." Sacha sighed.

Sacha

(she looked into the camera as she sat by the van) It did not make any sense.

"Sacha, do you remember what happened when this all started?" Darcy asked. Sacha and Darcy had introduced themselves to eachother, although Darcy had already known her stating that 'she liked [her] character'.

She didn't remember much, "I was in my house, in my lab and suddenly there was this whisper in my head that got louder, I could feel Wanda's pain and then I felt nothing. I'm not sure what death feels like but I imagine it feels like that."

Darcy

That got dark quick

"Oh, man, another red light? It's kinda overkill out in the sticks here, don't you think?" Darcy said as the van came to a stop. Finally the light turned green and they moved forward. "Also, it never rains in Westview, right?" Suddenly a tow truck and some men walked into the road. "Whoa! Yeah, great. Just take your time, fellas."

"Just run them over, we'll get there faster." Sacha said rolling her eyes at the fact Wanda as trying to stop them.

Darcy laughed, "It's fine I'm sure they'll be gone soon."

"So, if I understand correctly, my original code dates back to an AI called Jarvis? But my corporeal form was born of Ultron's plan for global genocide?" Vision asked.

To be honest Sacha hated hearing about Ultron and the Avengers, they were the reason why she could no longer visit the place her mother was buried in Sokovia.

When the Van moved again it was short lived, as a bunch of kids started to walk infront of the van. "Kids? What's next, puppies?" Darcy shouted

"There can't be this many kids in this town, I've only seen like 10 kids at most before Wanda came here." Sacha said in anguish.

All of a sudden Vision flew up from his chair and out of the Van. Darcy yelled, "So we'll just meet you there, then?"

"Now we just have to wait."

。/|\。

one chapter left (might double update)

i blocked someone for asking for an update and now im double updating and i don''t feel bad for them :)