SIX

"No more"

or

"The Series Finale"

。\|/。

"How in the hell is there still children crossing the street? We've been sitting here for an hour!" Sacha yelled outside. Suddenly the kids had finished crossing the street.

"If I knew that would've worked I would've done that a hour ago." Darcy said as she slammed on the gas.

After navigating through the thin streets of Westview they made it to the center of town where so much fighting was happening.

Darcy had slowed down the car a bit as the reached a corner. A military vehicle reversed backward down the street. "Run him over!" Sacha almost screamed out of joy.

"You got it." Darcy said as she pushed down on the gas pedal. Sacha held on tight to the Van and sat her head all the way back to the headrest. They both highfived once the car stopped. "Have fun in prison." Darcy teased with a smile.

"Now that the Hex is down, I need to go see my dad. I think something bad is happening to him." Sacha said looking to the outside.

"Well debrief is happening soon and I already said I would skip it, I can take you in the van to your house."

Sacha smiled to Darcy, "Thank you."

As the two arrived at the house Sacha noticed it looked decayed like there was an explosion in the house. "That doesn't look good." Darcy said.

"Follow me." Sacha climbed into the house and tried to find the hospital bed where her father was. Nothing was there but ash and old photographs half burned. "He's gone."

。/|\。

this is the end of act one, act two is undecided at the moment since idk when Darcy will return but it may be an original adventure, and there will be more development between Darcy and Sacha (since in this part they just met)