Not rlly a bonus chap just an announcement?

Hey, you! Yes you, the potato chip motherfucker reading gay fanfics instead going to their Zoom classes!

Are you sad that Cricket's BkDk book The Space Between The Stars just ended?? Are you all sad that you've read all her other BkDk books and want more? Well, you're in fucking luck.

But not rlly because it's another gut-wrenching, angsty one that will bring pain. pain. pain. did I mention pain? But it's angst with a happy ending and it's a short story, plus I have chapters pre-written so at some point their will be a chapter dump so I won't leave you all with cliffhangers . . . maybe . . . :)

Anywho!

Go read: THE ART OF THORNS 

{Hanahaki au} 

"𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪'𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣, 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡."
*** 

Falling in love was stupid. Falling in love with someone Katsuki deemed to be his greatest rival was even stupider. 

It had been that way for as long as he could remember, constant doctors appointments with complaints of difficulty breathing, medication after medication, till they finally came to a conclusion. Katsuki had been ten. His parents had been happy. But then the doctors delivered the news that no parent wanted to hear about their child:Katsuki had Hanahaki Disease. 

And the more his feelings grew and the older he got, the more Katsuki's life span dwindle and the more he distanced himself from Izuku. So, when unaccounted for events strike the students of U.A. Katsuki and Izuku are forced to spend more time with one another. And only one questions remains: 

Will it be his love for Izuku that finally kills Katsuki?

Are you excited?