❤︎𝑜𝑢𝑡❤︎

❤︎𝑜𝑢𝑡❤︎

♡︎𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3♡︎

♡︎𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3♡︎

————————————————————————

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"yeah, uh thanks." i replied, in all honesty, i was just trying to sound like i didn't care.

but nice outfit? really? is that all this douche had to say?

"welcome." eren then turned back to mikasa and armin, which the 3 of them were catching up.

"psst," i hear someone come up from behind me, "harper!"

it was sasha, she came over to my side and i wondered what she wanted to say.

"what's up?" i ask her, she was still panting from running out the shop to run up to us.

"there's a group of guys from our school coming in behind us." she whispers to me, "i don't wanna interact with those greasy kids, what do we do?!"

are you kidding me? why now? "your asking me??" i sigh, "i don't know, just run?!" i whisper-shout to her.

"alright then where do we run? back into the cafe?" sasha replied back, we both really  had no idea what to do.

"just keep your backs to them, they probably won't pay attention." i say to sasha, she nodded and we proceeded to walk silently.

they were still walking behind us a few minutes later, we didn't want armin and the others to notice how silent we were being, as then they'd recognize our voices.

but, knowing armin, he would check on us.

sasha and i looked at each other, as if we were both thinking "can they just go a different direction?"

the reason we didn't want them to notice us so badly is because well, they were just, perverted guys.

they've tried to talk to me and sasha before, but we just completely ignored them since it was during class, but it wouldn't be so simple now.

and just as i suspected, armin turned around and looked at us,

"harper, sasha?" he looked at us, making eren and mikasa turn around, and making the stupid idiots behind us perk up,

"are you guys alright?" he said in a concerned voice, "your being so.. well, quiet."

i was about to talk, but then i got a tap on my shoulder.