❤︎𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒❤︎

❤︎𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒❤︎

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

"ARMIN!" i continued to cry out, hoping he would respond.

i don't care what he did, or what his explanation for that was, i'm not mad anymore.

i just need him to be safe, that's all i want.

"ARMIN, PLEASE, IF YOUR OKAY JUST COME BACK HERE!" i shouted, i could hear eren shouting for him from afar.

eren went to go look on the other side of this grassy lake area, just in-case he was over there.

i should call sasha, i have no clue what to do and she could help.

after that thought popped into my head, i immediately took my phone out and called her.

it ringed for a bit, i was scared she wasn't going to answer, until i heard her pick up.

"HARPER?!" she shouted, "thank god, your safe! i've been waiting for you to get back, where the hell are you?" she explained, making me realize i did forget to tell her everything beforehand.

"well.." i sighed, my voice a bit weary, "it's kind of a long explanation, but long story short, armin came here and tried to interfere with eren and i's date, he kissed me, then he ran off and now i can't find him and i don't know what to do." i ranted, i could tell she already knew what to do.

"well, shit." she replied, "that all happened in that amount of time?"

"yup." i told her, "i just don't know what to do, sasha. i've been shouting for him for about an hour now, and he's still nowhere to be seen."

"i'll be there in a second." she said firmly, "i'll bring hange, levi, and mikasa too, they should be able to help." sasha stated, making me feel a bit better that they could help.

"okay." i muttered, "thank you, sasha."

"no need to thank me." she chuckled, "i'll see you in a bit shawty!" she joked, making me laugh.