❤︎ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒❤︎

❤︎ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒❤︎

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

-----------------------------------------------------

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

once i saw eren, i immediately ran to the back room.

eren had to be here, RIGHT NOW? ARE YOU KIDDING? why can i not seem to catch a break with this man.

luckily, he didn't see me. i stood in the back room panting from running until sasha came back and saw me.

"uh? harper?" she looked at me with confusion, "you doing alright over there or.."

i ran up to her, basically begging her to help me without saying words.

"oh no, hun what's wrong." she looked at me, impatiently waiting for me to tell her.

"EREN IS HERE." i whisper-shouted to her, making me look at me with a bit of shock.

"HERE??" she did it back, "WHY HERE? NOW?" she shouts a bit to loud.

"HE KNOWS I WORK HERE SASH," i say to her, "i'm NOT serving him. i am not calling him fucking master, i need your help so he doesn't see me."

"can't you just hide back here the whole time?" she looks at me, making me look at her like "wtf."

i glare at her in a joking way, "have you MET levi? his short self would kick my ass." i say, making her laugh.

"true." she chuckled, "okay, hang on, let me tell the rest of the staff to occupy him. then you can do your job, okay?" i sigh of relief, thanking god she had a plan.

"your a lifesaver." i exclaimed, "thank you!"

"no problem." she smiled, "that's what friends are for!"

i smiled back at her, she then went forward with the plan and went to tell the rest of our staff what was going on.

i nervously waited in the back room, hoping levi, hange, or erwin just wouldn't notice i was not serving anyone or doing anything.

NOT trying to get my ass kicked by a certain 5'2 man today.

i was waiting for what seemed like forever, maybe i was just nervous or impatient, or probably both.