❤︎𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑝❤︎

❤︎𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑝❤︎

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

----------------------------------------------------

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

sasha began to start the car and i probably was sitting there like a nervous wreck.

the thing is, i wasn't even nervous.

just real fucking confused.

eren just randomly told me to meet with him, and then gave me his number? which levi of course just had to snoop.

i wanted to talk to sasha about it, but i feel like she would just end up telling someone since she CANNOT keep a secret.

"harper?" sasha turned to me while starting to drive to school, "are you okay? you look like someone just died."

"huh?!" i said frantically, "oh, no, i'm good!" i laughed nervously, as which sasha furrowed her eyebrows knowing something was up.

"harper, just tell me." she sighed, "what the fuck am i gonna do? tell everyone? if it's so important to the point we're you will not tell me i promise i won't be a idiot and accidentally say anything." she smiled, making me feel better.

i should probably tell her.

"fine, fine." i laughed, "well, basically.." i sighed.

"go on." she said, leaning forward to listen to all the drama.

"eren ending up seeing me, and so i obviously had to talk to him. he teased me a bit and stuff and i did it back and then he told me he needed to meet me somewhere after school. he then said he'd text me and gave me his phone number on a note all
prepared and everything! i tried to ask him what he was doing but before i could even finish my sentence he walked away and waved. then levi snatched the note and read it before i even did. i just have no fucking idea why he wants to talk in private AGAIN?" i panted after talking without stopping for so long, "i just don't know what to do, or what he wants."

"holy shit, that's a lot." sasha replied, "well, maybe i could spy on him for you? maybe to find out the plan and help you get prepared?" she said, comforting me once again.