Jisung Centric - Revealed

⚠️Little⚠️

Currently, Jisung is wrapped in a purple fluffy blanket with his Pororo stuffy in his right hand and his phone in his left hand. A random Pororo cartoon that he saw is playing on his phone at its lowest volume so if one of the members, who are out eating, come back unexpectedly, he would be able to put all his little comfort items away before they come into his room. Luckily, he asked for the room furthest away from the entrance door. He doesn't need a pacifier as his mental age is currently 4. However, even if he did need one, he doesn't have any because if he misplaces it (which he does a lot when he is in baby space) he could get in big trouble. He's been hiding him being little for almost 3 years already and he isn't going to let a small pacifier ruin that. He could get kicked out of the company!

He looked at the time and saw that it's been 45 minutes since the members left which probably means the members are staying at the restaurant to eat instead of getting takeout, it usually takes them 30 minutes to take out. If they are eating at the restaurant it would most likely take them two hours to get home knowing how much Chan eats and how long it takes Hyunjin to eat.

Knowing this Jisung put the volume to almost its highest level as he felt himself slip into the headspace more and more. 

-----⚜-----

"HYUNG!!"

"I'm sorry but it's not my fault the bag ripped!" Changbin remarked to Seungmin.

"Guys, leave it. We have the food now and you know how Jisung gets when he's hungry." Chan voiced out as he took out the car keys and told everyone to get in.

The ride back was mostly quiet as everyone was on their own devices. Once in a while, one person would say something but that was about it.

"Why didn't we just stay at home and have them deliver instead of doing this?" Minho asked knowing the other members didn't think of that, including himself.

"I forgot those were a thing. Hehe." Felix said stupidly.

"Someone just call Jisung out saying food's here." Chan tiredly said as he was carrying most of the bags.

"I'll go," Jeongin said already heading towards his door. He put his ear to the door not wanting to walk in on something he didn't want to see, they're all guys after all; but all he heard was what seemed to be a cartoon character's voice. He turned the doorknob and peeked in to see Jisung sucking his thumb and cuddling Pororo while his phone was on the edge of the bed. 

Jisung saw Jeongin coming in and giggled cutely. "Hyung!" Jisung cheered as he tried to get off the bed and crawled to him. "I wonewy so can Hyungie pway wif me pwease?" Jisung asked cutely. Jeongin just stood there frozen not understanding a thing. 'He called me Hyung? I'm younger than him though. What's wrong with Hyung? He's talking weirdly as well.' 

"Hyungie is going to go get Channie Hyung okay?" he asked carefully not knowing if something bad happened to Jisung and needing some type of support before making assumptions.

"Okay!" Jisung piped cheerfully as he played with his stuffy's ear.

Jeongin hurried towards the kitchen where everyone was. As soon as he saw Chan he walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and grinned at him. "Innie, didn't you say you were going to call Jisung? Where is he?" Chan asked.