Minsung - Little Respect [Before]

⚠️ Little ⚠️This takes place before the first little respect and gives a little insight into how Jisung came about being his caregiver but doesn't fully establish it.

Lee Minho.

A man with a personality everyone struggles with.

Although he cares for his members, it is not seen thoroughly through his words or facial expressions. Rather his extremely subtle actions allow his members to see and understand the amount of care he holds for his fellow brothers.  It is not apparent and physical, but still very well there.
He is also not one to express his emotions to others. If he is upset you wouldn't be able to know unless he outright says so. Of course, happiness is evident on his face from time to time when he smiles or laughs, but other than that he is extremely reserved and wouldn't see emotion on his face.

Most would call him a tsundere.

That's why Minho being a Little was an unexpected shock to the members.

The members have seen and taken care of littles, of course. Otherwise, Jeongin and Felix wouldn't function. However, Minho was a slightly different case.

Minho coming home from a long and tiring practice with a heavy heart due to the dance teacher scolding him like he was nothing, belittling him as if Minho wasn't human while screaming at his face. And then having the audacity to make him repeat his steps over and over again until Minho didn't even register where he was while leaving him in the room by himself, telling him to "fix" himself and try to be "better", it wouldn't come to a surprise that Minho definitely needs to escape his current headspace that was weighing him down.

Minho knew he wouldn't be old enough to even consider hiding his little self from the members when he slipped this time around. That's why the most logical strategy he could think was, was to tell the members.
He knew as soon as he slipped into his baby space he would either sleep or cry his heart out unless someone comforted him. His brothers take care of the two littles all the time so they have a great experience. It won't be a struggle to take care of him before he knocks out (because frankly, it'll not take long at all).
So Minho made the decision to gather all the members present at the dorm - which was luckily all his brothers - and make them sit down on the sofa.

"It's not anything big so I'll be quick."
And it wasn't. The only reason he didn't tell his brothers was... well, he didn't find the time. Minho hide he was little when he was in school when he was a dancer and to the trainees. He hid it more due to safety as he didn't know how anyone would react, which ended up being everyone. Of course, he didn't mean to let his secret go on for so long but he just didn't find the time to. The other two times when Minho finally built up the courage to spill his secret, the other two littles did. And then after that, he didn't find the time.
He would never blame his younger brothers obviously, it was just a miscommunication with time.

He witnessed Felix and Jeongin being accepted with such open arms and loved just the same (and maybe even more) as before gave Minho no reason to worry. The members had a certain love that was unconditional. There were numerous fights and disagreements, but never ever one to get in between any of their relationships permanently. Problems were resolved in less than a few days and most were caused by lack of sleep and overworked minds.

So when Minho declaimed,
"I'm a little like Jeongin and Felix, with about an age range of 1-5...", he was honestly expected to be able to easily get up and change into his comfy onesie and maybe get his one and only precious pacifier.

What he most certainly was far from his imagination or even considered a thought was the dead silence given to him when he spoke those first few words. His voice slowly softened from his normal statement to a shy and scared one, while seeing most of his members stiffen in posture. His eyes darted from left to right, one person to another as his head slightly sank.