Chanin - Sir

⚠️Teacher and Student relationship. Mild smut. :) ⚠️

Chan felt the light from the window hit his eyes, shining upon his face. He opened his eye slightly to see it was coming from a small crack in the curtain. 

Sleepily, he extended his arm trying to fiddle around with the curtain, trying to close it. He leaned in more, seeing as he couldn't reach it, and lifted the top half of his body a bit. He regretted this immediately as he fell straight off the bed. 

A shiver crept up his back as he was laying on the floor without a shirt and sweats barely on his hips. Groaning, he lifted himself off the floor and sat on it, rubbing his eyes cutely. He looked up at the time to see if he could sleep only for his relaxed self to turn panicked.

'It's 8:00!!! How did I not realize my alarm go off?! I only have 15 minutes to get ready. Sh*t!'

Chan jumped off the floor and sprinted towards the bathroom. Not having enough time to shower, he washed his face and brushed his teeth. Wearing the most 'teacher' clothes he could reach, he sprayed perfume and ran out of his house, not forgetting to grab his car keys, phone, and bag. 

He stepped on the peddle and reached inside his pocket to take out his phone.

'It's already 8:24. Let's hope I can reach school on time and not be late to class.' Chan stepped on the peddle harder as he raced down towards the school.

----⚜----

"I.N!"

"Felix!"

Jeongin ran up to the back of the classroom and hugged Felix tightly.

"Why did the summer holidays feel like such a long time. You've gotten taller than me!!" Felix exclaimed as he broke off the hug and hit the younger's chest lightly.

Jeongin giggled and said, "You're just short Hyung, you'll probably stay that way."

"YAH!" Jeongin laughed as Felix sulked. "Stop being mean otherwise I'll tell Changbin." He instantly stopped laughing and grabbed his arm lightly, starting to beg.

"Please don't tell him. Please, please, please, please. I need my arms for writing and my legs for walking and I haven't even found a boyfriend yet. Let me live." It was Felix's turn to laugh at how scared Jeongin was as he was shaking Felix. You couldn't really blame him. Before the two got together, Felix got bullied a lot. Once Changbin found out, the next day you saw the boys having casts on them, and the ones who bullied him the most weren't seen in school for another week.

Jeongin had all the rights to be scared.

"I won't tell, Jeongin." He instantly let go of Felix and fell onto his chair that was next to the older.

"If you were going to tell, you wouldn't have even reached him. He would come to see your dead body." Jeongin threatened, looking at Felix with evil eyes.

'Oh? Maybe I should tell him."Felix teased as he saw Jeongin's reaction. He shot up immediately and whined at the older.

"Hyung∼"

"I'm joking." Jeongin slouched in his chair and looked at the front.

"Hyung?"