Minsung - Little Respect

⚠️ Little and angst ⚠️

It was clear why Minho didn't regress when he was around the other members without his caregiver; they simply didn't care about him. Well, that's what little Minho felt. The other members were only present with him when the other two littles were regressed, their favorite. Now don't get Minho wrong, he loves Jeongin and Felix, especially when they would play with him and offer their toys whenever Minho would feel down. Besides, both of them have triple the amount of toys he had, individually. The other members would love to spoil the two littles whenever they went out, naturally resulting in Minho having less.

However, Jisung would always buy him toys whenever he was good and when he asked politely. Even when Minho was little, he would never ask for much, knowing how Jisung was struggling with money due to his personal problem: so he never asked unless he knew he needed it. The only time he asked his other member, he was belittled as they complained about how greedy the little was. Minho knew he wasn't as Jisung told him all the time so he would just ignore the comment.

Minho didn't regress often, and when he did he usually stayed in his room playing with his toys or napping as Jisung (his main caregiver and basically only caregiver) set a time limit for little Minho screen time after seeing how he spent the whole day and midnight watching cartoons. Yet another reason for the members to see Minho as a troublemaker.

When Jisung was present with Minho he was more energetic and sociable. he knew Jisung would punish him when he was wrong and defend him when he was right. That's one thing he loved about Jisung. He never had sides and always told Minho what he did wrong and he shouldn't do it instead of getting angry at him and shouting as he was incredibly sensitive when in his headspace. Sadly, the other members didn't understand this. Luckily he's never had an incident where he was wrongly accused and shouted at.

Until now.

----⚜----

Minho saw how stressed Jisung was about releasing a song so personal to him. He wanted to head back to the company to make a few changes to the lyrics so they don't reveal too much about him. Minho knew Jisung has to go as he needs to turn it in by tomorrow morning. He knew how important it was, but he still didn't want Jisung to go. He didn't want Jisung to leave him with the members. He didn't want to be little without Jisung present. But it was inevitable. Minho had been on edge since promotions started, and that was one month ago, and they were going to start promoting Domino. Not being little for a month and suppressing it was really toxic, especially when you couldn't make up for it during breaks like I.N and Felix did. During the dance practice breaks to get food, water and evaluate their dance, the littles got to regress. All except Minho. He was the dance leader, he had to make sure everyone was in place, didn't get the choreography wrong, and wasn't injured in any way shape, or form. So often during these breaks, Minho would be the one evaluating and looking over the dance videos, with no time to rest. Even when he got home, he went straight to sleep, knowing how important it was with dancing 24/7 with their song Domino and Thunderous. With all this, Minho got a chance to regress, and he would, whether he likes it or not because the amount of work and stress piling up was getting to him. But he didn't want to regress with the other members.

Now a key detail that you must know is that...
Jisung doesn't know.

Jisung doesn't know that the other members disliked when he regressed. He didn't know thet had favorites. He didn't know they ignored little Minho to the point they acted like he didn't exist, which was true to a certain extent as he never regressed with them. But he had to this time as one of Jisung's rules was a member had to be close by or present when Minho was little.