Chapter 22: Phenex arc: part 7

(Underworld phenex castle)

Everyone was in shock at what just happened in front of them. This mysterious, handsome (For the ladies) young man came here crashing through the door and took down several of the guards with it and just stands there like he owns the place.

Riser on the other hand is furious. How dare this lowly being crash his wedding. "GUARDS seize him!!" He ordered the guards making them rub up to Issei who wasn't even bothered by them and just flexed his muscles.

But before anything could happen a magic circle appeared and out of it came sirzechs in his Satan attire.

"Stop at once riser!" Sirzechs ordered the guards making them lower their weapons but still were cautious. "This is something I have prepared for you riser. Your victory over my little sister was hardly impressive. So I decided to add some flare Into." Sirzechs explained making riser and the audience shocked.

"But I have one fair and square!" Riser tried to argue but that was short lived.

"Fair? You have participated in numerous rating gamed before, while this was Rias first one, not to mention you had the advantage when it came to numbers. So I think you can call this victory hardly fair." Sirzechs answered back.

"It is the final outcome that counts Lord." Riser again tried to argue.

"Maybe in the past. But we are long over with these old times." Sirzechs said making riser shut up. Sirzechs turned him attention to Issei and gave a small smile. "I have invited Issei over here to provide us some entertainment. So now what do you wish if you would win this duel?" Sirzechs asked making Issei inwardly impressed. He is a good negotiator, he had to admit that.

"Wait Lucifer-sama, you can't give a reward to someone who isn't a devil." An elder said making Issei sigh. These old bags really need to get out of those old traditions.

"I have personally invited Issei over here. So it is only natural for me to award him if he wins this duel." Sirzechs explained making the elder quiet. "Now what do you desire if you win?" Sirzechs asks again making Issei grin.

"Simple I want that Rias Gremory's marriage contract with the fried chicken over here being abolished." Issei simply said making everyone again shocked and Riser furious.

"Issei." Rias said with hope but Issei ignored it and just grinned at riser.

"You can't do that!! This marriage is the wishes of the elders!!" Riser yelled making Issei roll his eyes but before someone could say something more an other voice spoke out from the other side.

"It doesn't matter if it is the wishes from the elders or not. The Law says that if  one of the participants is giving an reward of his or hers choosing. He or she could request anything they desire. At least if it is within the power of the devil kings. And abolishing an marriage contract between two households wouldn't be any collateral damage little brother. " the voice spoke out making all people look at the direction of the voice and they saw non other than an stunning blonde hair lady with light blue eyes. She had her hair in two drills and wore a stunning dress. She also had a pair of breast that easily was bigger than Rias and even Akeno.

"Big sister!" Riser yelled out making the older sister of riser scoff.

'So she is the fried chicken older sister huh? I must admit she looks fine as fuck.' Issei mentally praised the blonde devil.

"You were always so confident in your abilities but I was never impressed with you poor strategies. Now accept the first or drop your pride as a member of the phenex household." The woman declared making riser eyes widen and turned to sirzechs.