19●

He pulls me into the bedroom and closes the door, he lets go of my hand walking towards the bed he takes off his shirt and pants, before sliding into the bed and looks up at me.

Not wanting to anger him I walk towards the bed and start to climb in until his words stops me.

"Undress Wife" he says, putting his hands behind his head and watches me closely

I stare down at him for a few minutes thinking I didn't just hear those words but I know I did and I know what will happen if I disobey so I slowly pull my dress over my head and climb into bed hurring to grab the blanket to cover my body

I feel his hand tugging at the blanket trying to pull it down "Let go" He tells me before yanking it harder. His getting mad I know it so I let go slowly unwrapping my fingers from the blanket.

He pulls the blanket down and stares at my body letting his eyes travel slowly from my face passed my stomach to my panties.

I close my eyes as I feel his hand going to my pussy before its even there and I feel his hand clamp down on it.

He brings his body closer to mine and starts to kiss my neck softly as his fingers rub my pussy through my panties making sure to rub my sensitive clit.

He moans agaisnt my neck as he kisses his way down dragging his tongue slowly towards my nipple and I feel him sucking one slowly into his mouth. I can't help but moan as I feel his warm breath hitting against my cold nipple as he tightens his lips around it.

I try to keep my legs closed but he pushes them open and slides his hand inside my panties. He moves his fingers down my pussy lips slowly letting the tip of his fingers travel slow, he pushes my pussy lips apart and rubs my small hole softly before pushing a finger inside taking his time.

Suddenly he grabs my hand and places it over his dick, and starts to stroke him self with my hand, I feel him getting harder and harder underneath my hand as his hips move up and down fucking my hand slowly. He moans loudly into my boobs and pushes a second finger deep inside me.

"I love the feeling of you jerking me off baby" He moans softly before biting my nipple gently.

I feel my pussy getting wet, I can't help it. Fuck I hate when this happens my body wants him and I can't stop it.

He takes his lips from my nipple and pulls his fingers out of my pussy, grabbing the back of my head he pushes it forward making my body move up and brings my head close to his dick.

I know what he wants...

"Come on baby. Its time to taste your husband" he murmurs softly before spreading his legs and looks up at me waiting.

I don't want to anger him so I do what he is asking. I climb up and settle myself between his legs.

I've never gave head before, I don't know what to do... I don't want to be beat again my body still hasn't healed.

"Open your mouth Abby and suck my dick" he says gently with lust filled eyes

I slowly open my mouth around the head of his dick and sucks him in slowly, I don't know what im even doing but I guess he likes it because as soon as my lips close around his dick he moans loudly.

He puts his hands in my hand and pushes my hand down making his dick go deeper into my mouth I try to pull away but his hands on my head tighten and he shoves his dick up fast making me cough and choke around him.

"Oh baby, just like that.. Your mouth oh fuck its soo good so warm ugh" he grunts out as he fucks my mouth faster

"Keep your lips closed tight" he snaps at me

I tighten my lips and make sure they say that way as he moves his dick in and out my mouth faster making me choke hard and I feel my eyes start to water.

He looks down at my face seeing the tears it only seems to make him grow harder inside my mouth as he moves his hips up and down faster pushing my head down I struggle to breathe around him.

He suddenly pulls my head back and pushes me back.

"Turn around and get on your knees" he tells me before sitting up himself.

Nodding my head so I don't disobey him I turn around slowly and bend down to my arm holding myself up on my hands and knees as I feel him come up behind me.

He rubs my ass cheeks a few seconds before I feel his hand slapping down hard on my right cheek causing me to cry out.

"This ass is mine" He tells me before he slaps it again harder making my body rock forward.

I feel him pushing his self closer to me and feels his dicks head hitting my pussy before he slams deep inside with one hard thrust causing me to cry out in pain.

He grabs my hair with one hand pulling it hard as he starts to fuck my pussy slowly but hard rocking our bodies together.

He pulls my head so hard my arms come off the bed and he pulls me agaisnt his chest.

"This pussy is fucking mine" He whispers into my ear before biting it hard digging his teeth inside my ear causing me to whimper

He brings his other hand to one of my nipples and pinches it hard making my body buck up agaisnt him from the pain.

"Your tits are all mine" He snarls as he smashes his dick hard and deeper inside me

He suddenly pushes my body back down on the bed I struggle to hold myself up from the pain he just caused and tightens my fingers into the blankets for the grip. He brings one hand to my clit rubbing it hard and fast as speeds up his thrusts fucking me so hard the beds rocking.

His hitting so deep inside me I can't help but cry out in pleasure. I feel horrible but I honestly can't help that my body responds to him like this.

"Thats right Wife. You love your husbands dick right. Tell me" he moans out and I feel his eyes digging into my body

"I- I love my husband's dick-" I cry out as he shoves his dick harder inside me hitting me where it feels the best

He pulls my hair harder it feels like a leash now keeping me in place for me to fuck how he wants. He grinds his dick up hard into me I feel his balls hitting agaisnt my clit as he starts to cum hard moaning and grunting out my name as I feel his hot cum shooting deep it triggers something inside me and I start to cum with him....

Several minutes later we are laying in bed naked im scared to move.. scared to even think. Scared of what my body turns into when he touches me. I should feel ashamed. I should feel sick... but I enjoyed it...

"Close your eyes Wife. We will sleep for a bit before lunch" he murmurs before kissing my head and holding me close.

I'm honestly exhausted. Mentally and physically exhausted so for once I agree and do what my husband says 100% and fall asleep as he tightens his strong arms around me.