9●

ABBYS P.O.V

Hearing foot steps heading back towards the kitchen, Rebecca quickly stands up. What has Cain and his mother done to the poor girl, she seems more scared then I am.

Quickly looking around the room, I make sure everything is picked up as they walk back into the kitchen. I take a second to actually look at Colton, his pretty good looking, it's a shame his crazy. The mother enters with a big smile on her face as the two sons follow behind her looking annoyed.

"Good job wife" Colton tells me as he walks up to me slowly and gives me a soft kiss. I hate when he kisses me but I honestly can't do anything about it. If I pull away or throw up he will most likely want to teach me another lesson and his mother would probably demand it.

"Thank y-you" I whisper to him softly after he takes him mouth off of mine. I wish I can raise my hand and whipe his kiss off but I already know better. This is only my first day here and I know how that would end up, with me in the basement.

"Yes, Very good job ladies. You won't be needing lessons on how to clean, very good" The mother says as she claps slowly but you can see the disappointment on her face. The bitch wanted us to have a lesson.

I'm in no hurry to go through another lesson again, so until I have a escape plan or I get rescued, I'll play along. I'll be the good little "wife" if only to save me from that bullwhip.

Seeing movement out of the corner of my eye, I see Cain grabbing Rebecca by her throat pushing her down on her knees.

"Stop-" I start to say before Colton snaps loudly at me causing me to shut my mouth.

"Shut up wife" he snaps loudly as he squeezes my arm hard his hard cold eyes trained on his brother and Rebecca.

"What is this?" Cain askes Rebecca softly, too softly.

"I-I-I-" she stuttering softly

"You what bitch?" Cain snaps loudly making her try to get away from him. "Why would you steal from your husband?"

What did she steal? Taking a closer look I see she stored a piece of toast in her dress in front of her bra. Raising my hand to my mouth, I feel horrible for her. She is so hungry she is trying to sneak food.

"Tsk tsk child. I think it's time for another lesson" the mother says with a smirk growing on her face. I swear this bitch is evil, evil hides behind that pretty face covered in make up.

"I do believe you are correct mother" Cain tells her in a disgusted voice.

"She is hungry-" i start to say before Colton talks over me.

"Not our marriage wife" he squeezes my arm tighter, I feel as though his going to break it soon.

"Dear, I think your wife will do well with another lesson" His mother looks up at him with a raise of her eyebrow. The bitch just wants us to be in pain.

"Now mother I don't agree. She just had a lesson to learn lastnight it's too soon. I can't have her too bruised up " he shakes his head at her slowly while keeping his eyes trained on me. I can feel the burning a hole in the side of my face.

"Very well. Cain it's lesson time" She tells him as she starts to walk towards the basement with Cain following behind her dragging Rebecca by her throat.

"Please stop this" I beg Colton

"Abby! You need to stay out of my brothers marriage. Thier private life is not our business" he yells after slapping me right across my face. I can't help but let the tears slide slowly down my face. Oh no I pissed him off.

"Your ri-right husband, I'm sor-sorry" I whisper softly to him, hoping he will calm down.

"It's okay wife, apologize accepted. Let's go watch a movie" he says as he begins dragging me through the kitchen and into the living room.

He pushes me to seat on the couch as he attaches the chain around my left ankle to the side table and sits down next to me. He starts to pat his lap and looking at me with smirk on his lips.

"Come cuddle your husband" he whispers.

Swallowing hard I scoot over slowly, when I get closer he reaches his arms out and picks me up and places me on his lap.

Sitting as though my body is like steal, I sit in his lap not moving. He presses the power button on and searches for a movie before he puts on Jeepers creepers 3!

"I love this movie" he tells me as he wraps his arms around me and pulls my back closer to his stomach.

Trying to concentrate on the movie to take my mind off me sitting on his lap, I suddenly feel his hands rubbing up my thighs.

"Your so beautiful baby" He whispers inside my neck as he brings his hands higher and higher up my thighs and slips his hands under my dress and rubs the edge of my panties.

"Are you wet for your husband?" he askes me husky as he bites my neck.

I'm not and he will soon know it, he doesn't make me horny at all, in fact his hands being on me makes me want to puke, but the sad part it I have no control of my body. Even if i don't like it in my mind my body still will if he works it enough.

Closing my eyes tightly as he slips one finger inside the side of my panties and rubs my pussy softly as he starts to rasie his hips up and down on the couch grinding his dick up against my ass.

Suddenly all I can hear is soft music and Rebecca's loud crying and screams just as she starts to scream Colton moans hard before pushing his finger into my pussy. His finger slides in easy as my pussy is a little wet and I can't help it. I hate myself for it but I have no control of my body's reaction to him. It makes me want to srub my body with bleach.

He starts to slowly pump his finger deep inside my pussy as he raises his hips up and down faster, groaning loudly into my neck before he starts to suck on it. He uses his thumb to rub my clit as he adds a second finger deep inside causing a soft moan to escape to my disgust only wanting me to actually throw up.

"That's right wife, you love how I make you feel dont you? Tell me im the best husband" he moans into my neck as he starts to bite it softly and flicking his tongue around the bite marks.

"Your t-the best hu-husand" i whisper trying not to piss him off and hopeing he will be done soon.

His thrusts gets wilder as he starts to fuck my pussy with his fingers causing a softer cry to leave my lips. I hate this feeling. He makes me feel so good but I hate him. I know it's wrong, why would my body betray me like this?

"Cum for me Abby, show your husband how much of a good little wife you are. Cum now!" he orders me loudly and my body betrays me again as I cum hard and I can't stop it no matter how hard I try and I'm lost in the the best pleasure I have ever experienced and its sick!

As I start to cum, I feel his body tensing up before thrusting up hard and he moans my name over and over "I'm cumming baby" he groans loudly before biting down on my neck as hard as he can.

Once his done he keeps his hand under my panties and holds my pussy as he keeps me on his lap, not even bothering to go change his cum filled boxers.