6●

After he finishes washing my body and applying the ointment to all the cuts he helps me out and drys me off and picks me back up and walks us toward the bed after slipping some kind of nightgown over my head.

I don't even look down at it, I don't care what he dresses me in as long as I'm not naked.

I'm starting to panic, after he lays me down on the bed I scoot myself all the way to the other side of the bed.

I watch silently as he pulls off his shirt and pulling his shorts down his leg's. Why can't he keep his fucking clothes on.

Pulling my knees into my chest I can't help but want to run out the door but I know he will catch me and he will issue another lesson.

He slides inside the bed and watches me as he scoots his body closer and closer to mine. I'm trying not to scream, I'm trying not to cry and I'm trying my hardest not to jump out this bed.

"Come here wife" he tells me as he sends me a smirk that I would like to smach off his face.

Debating with myself I decide it's better for me to obey him, if i push him too far he may kill me and I don't want that so i scoot closer to him.

Suddenly he grabs my hair hard and slams his lips down on mine and groaning into my mouth.

I keep my mouth closes tight. I don't want to kiss him and I hate his lips on me.

"Does my wife need another lesson so soon? A good wife trys her best to please her husband" he tells me as he pulls my hair hard making me look into his eyes.

"N-no I do-dont need another lesson" I whisper as I slowly open my mouth for him.

After a few minutes of him moaning and groaning he pulls away from me and suddenly I feel something stick into my arm and I start to feel sleepy, the last thing I see before I fall asleep his smirking lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COLTONS P.O.V

Looking at my beautiful wife sleeping beside me, I can't help but feel almost nervous on what's about to happen. We are so close to consummating our marriage. Me and my beautiful Abby will finally become one.

Slowly I pull the nightgown I slipped on her after her bath off, I'm happy I thought about tonight before hand. This is so much easier than having to take off a shirt and some pajamas bottoms.

I chuckle to myself as I brush her hair out of her beautiful face before rubbing my fingers down her body and slipping a finger between her pussy lips and rubs it softly.

I can't help but stare at her beautiful full breasts. Bringing my other hand to her left one I cup it gently into my hand and I'm happy to say they fit perfectly inside my hands. That's another sign that she was made just for me.

Bringing my mouth down around her nipple I suck it into my mouth softly as I slide my finger deep inside her pussy and I can't help the low groan that escapes my lips as I feel her warm heat.

Leaving red marks around her breats, I pump my finger in and out her pussy making her wetter and wetter for me. She loves my finger inside her, she is so wet for me.

I can't hold myself back any longer, I climb ontop of her and rub my growing dick along her wet pussy lips before letting it slide slowly inside her.

She feels like heaven. My very own piece of heaven god has sent here just for me. I start to speed up my thrusts and I can already tell I won't last long. I can't help it, she feels so good. Kissing her hard i cum deep inside her pussy.

I hope soon her birth control pills will be out of her system so we can get to work on making a family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ABBYS P.O.V

Waking up slowly I grab my head. Fuck my heads hurts. What happend? The last thing I remember is being in the bathtub. Sitting up I see a note on the bed.

Dear Wife,

I'm outside tending to our animals. Last night was amazing. I laid a dress out at the end of the bed that i want you to wear today. Have breakfast ready before 8am.

Love your husband, Colton.

Ahh so that's my kidnapper's name, I guess that's something good to know. Looking at the end of the bed I see a old time dress that looks freshly brought.

Looking at the clock I see next to the bed it's 7:30, causing me to jump out of bed. I don't want to make him angry if i don't have breakfast on time today. I do not need another lesson.

Climbing out the bed slowly I'm surprised im not hurting. That cream stuff must really work. I walk to the front of the bed and pick up the dress. He actually want's me to wear this?

Sighing loudly I quickly slip my nightgown over my head and replace it will this blue polka dot dress thing

Sighing loudly I quickly slip my nightgown over my head and replace it will this blue polka dot dress thing. Looking on the other side of where the note was, I see a brush and a blue ribbon.

Seeing a window, I walk close to it and peak outside from the side, looking out the window I see him putting the tractor into the barn. Oh no that must mean he is done right now. I hurry and brush my hair and tie the ribbon in place.

I wish I had some type of eye makeup to at least be able to hide some of the red blotches on my cheeks that shows I have been crying. I don't want Colton to think his broken me because he hasn't yet.