Chapter 2

"Todoroki are you ok?"

"I'm fine." I told her.

Y/N been asking me if I'm alright for the past 20 minutes. She can't just get it through her head that I'm fine. Well as fine as I can be. (Oh he is fine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... Anyway)

Once the bell rang I got up and walked out, it was lunch so I went to get Soba, and of course Y/N was following me. "Why are you following me?" I asked her.

"I'm not." She answered me. "This is the way to cafeteria so this is the way I have to go too."

I sighed at her response and just continued to walk. The only reason I know Y/N is following me is because she never walked with me before. She'd walk with the other girls in front of me or leave before anyone else. But a month ago she started to walk with me.

As we got into the line Y/N kept her eyes on me. "What?" I asked her, she just shrugged and turned her head away.

Why is she doing this?
Why can't she leave me alone?
I'm not worth hanging out with so why does she keep doing it?

"Todoroki you free today?" She asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at her and shook my head, I wasn't free anyday I don't trust my father with my siblings alone so I have to be there. It's better if I get beat then them.

"Oh ok..." I heard her say.

She sounded sad...
Did she really want to hang out with me?

"I'm not worth hanging around with." I mumbled quietly.

"What was that?" She asked me.

"Nothing."

Once it was my turn I got my soba and went to walk away but Y/N held onto my blazer. I looked at her and saw her watching Lunch rush get her food ready. Once she got hers she let go and we both walked to a table. I sat by Midoriya and Iida while Y/N sat the opposite side by Uaraka.

"Hey Todoroki! Hi Y/N!" Midoriya spoke.

"Hi Midoriya." I said back to him.

"Hey Midoriya!" Y/N answered with her usual happy tone of voice.

While Iida was talking to Midoriya, Y/N and Uaraka was talking. I stayed silent. I took the chopsticks but my arm grazed the edge of the table making the fabric of my blazer touch my cuts on my arm. It hurt. But I tried and not let it show so the others don't question me.

I placed my arm on the table and began to eat, again not saying a word to any of them.

"What do you think Todoroki?"

I looked up and saw them all looking at me, I was so confused since I wasn't paying to them because of my cut hurting. "About what?" I asked them.

"Ugh you weren't listening again!" Y/N said in a sort of annoyed tone of voice.

"How was I suppose to know your talking to me when you was talking to Uraraka?" I asked her.

She glared at me.

I know Y/N! I should die what ever!

I heard Midoriya laugh.

And now I'm a laughing stock too.

"She wanted to know Todoroki if you wanted to have a sleep over. Over my house with us." Midoriya said.

I looked at them and shook my head, "thank you but I can't." I told them.

"Aww Come on Todoroki! It's only for a night! Pleaaaaaaase" Y/N begged me.

"I can't, sorry." I responded to her.

And then she poured, it was cute I'll admit that but I'm still not going. I can't go.

~Time skip a few hours later~

I was walking home with my head phones on listening to music and trying to drown all the thoughts I had about stepping in front of the next moving car, bus, lorry, well anything that can kill me really. As I was walking I saw some more families happy and smiling while being with eachother.

That's what a real family is suppose to be like.

When I got home, I took my headphones and shoes and walked in. That's when I saw Fuyumi on the floor, I ran over to her and held her, shaking her and saying her name but she was unconscious. I sighed and picked her up and carried her to her room. I then went to my room.

And started to get changed into comfy clothes for the house.

Pathetic

You'll be lonely

Worthless

Stupid

Weak

Maybe it's best if I just end my life.

Once the thoughts started I put my headphones back on. It's the only way I know to make them go away.

But then again... Maybe they are right.

*****************************************
*Slaps Enji*

Enji: hey!

Shoto: can ya do it again?

*Slaps him again*

Enji: SHOTO!!

You stay away from Shoto!

Shoto: (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Anyway... Thanks for reading!
Someone hug me I wanna cry. (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Shoto: (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ

(。ŏ﹏ŏ) *To reader-Chan* he's hugging me (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Bye for now!

To be continued!