Chapter 1

Hello! Before we begin I just wanted to put some warnings here.

> Suicidal thoughts
> Self harm
> Depression

The quirk you will all have belongs to my OC (Yukina Nanibe).

Hero name is also hers. (Demonbridge)

Story~
*****************************************
Todoroki's POV

As I woke up I went into the shower, my cuts on my arm began to burn as they were fresh cuts from last night. I got out and dried myself off and put my school uniform on, fixed my hair and went downstairs.

As I did I saw what is suppose to be my father beating my siblings again. When he turned and looked at me, he threw a bottle at me, it smashed once it hit the floor. I only looked at it. "You'll never be strong with that attitude Shoto! How do you expect to be number 1 when you can't even dodge a bottle." I heard him say.

That's all he cares about. Me becoming the number one hero all because I got two quirks. Never even stopped to consider the possibility that I don't want to become number one.

I sighed and picked up the pieces of glass and threw them out. Skipping breakfast again I left for school.

As I walked down the street to the school I could see loads of people, smiling, being happy with their families or with their friends. Then I remembered what my father told me.

"Friends will only get in your way."

I got Midoriya but he isn't someone I can talk to about this. It's not something that he will get anyway. So it's better to keep it all inside and I'll deal with it on my own.

Once I got to the school I walked into the class and as per usual I was the first here, I walked to my seat and sat down, got out a book a began to read.

A few more people showed up but I didn't bother looking up at them. I just kept my head down in my book.

"Good morning Todoroki!"

I looked up and saw Y/N standing there smiling at me. She always says good morning to me and she always has that smile on her face too. How can someone be that happy?

"Morning Y/N." I said back.

I saw her frown a bit, I don't know why she does that. I speak in my normal tone and she frowns everytime she talks to me she thinks I don't notice but I do.

What's the point in talking to me if all she is gonna do is frown?

She sat in her chair next to me and started munching on chocolate, again like she always does.

"What you reading?" She asked me.

I showed her the cover and I heard her sigh.

Seriously?! A sigh?! Why even talk to me?!

I then saw her hold out a bag it was the chocolate bites she was eating. "Want some?" She asked.

"No, thank you."

"Todoroki have you been eating?"

"Yes."

That was a lie. . . Ish.

I have been eating but only at lunch time in school. I haven't been eating throughout the day.

I saw narrow her eyes at me, I turned to her and looked at her. "What?" I asked.

"Your lying. You got Skinner." She answered.

"Just because I got Skinner doesn't mean I'm not eating." I told her.

She sighed again and turned away.

I wish I could just end my life... I think everyone would be a lot happier if I did.

I started to read my book again, I saw Y/N watching me out of the corner of my eye.

This will be another long day.

*****************************************
I wanna cry! I love Todoroki so much!!

Makes me sad seeing him like that!

But I barely ever see a depressed! Todoroki X reader stories that's not a oneshot book so I decided to make one.

(╥﹏╥) TODOROKI!!

Ok I think I got that out of my system now.

Nope I haven't. (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Thanks for reading everyone

Hope you all enjoyed!

Bye for now

To be continued!